Boardwalk clubs question ???

Dizhappy

Earning My Ears
Where exactly are the Boardwalk clubs like Jellyrolls and ESPN ??
Do I have to enter a park to get into these clubs or are they accessable without park entry ???

no you don't need to enter a park.

just go the BWI/BWV hotels - the BW is behind (or in front-depending upon your point of view) - of this resort.

BW parking is generally okay. I don't even think that this security guard gives a 3 hour pass like the other ones.

Just a helpful FYI on Jellyrolls - they don't take resort IDs for payment. My husband ran all the way back to our room at the BCV to get something else to pay with while I sat there with our drinks that didn't belong to us yet...so of course I didn't feel comfortable sipping on mine while I waited for him. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the DIS <b>Dizhappy </b> and a special welcome to the adults/solo travelers board. I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

How will you be arriving at the Boardwalk? If you will be using Disney transportation you will just access the boardwalk through the Boardwalk Villas and turn left. Jelly Rolls will be on the left all the way at the end of the building.

If you are walking from Swan/Dolphin or Yacht/Beach Club then Jellyrolls is going to be on your right and is the first club on your right after going through the arch that says Boardwalk.

If you are driving you can park in the lot for Boardwalk or at the Swan/Dolphin.

Jelly rolls is a lot of fun, make sure to take along a few dollar bills in case you want to "request" a song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter