Boardwalk reservation question, and BWV vs. BCV

n2mm said:
Just an update...I got my waitlist (in 2 days), so now I have one studio for 6 nights standard for my daughter, along with the 13 nights studio standard I got for us right away. I thought this was great since I called after the 7 month window considering how hard it is to get standard....woo hoo!
That's great! Figured you get it, but thought it would take longer, LOL! Thanks for letting us know how it turned out!

Best wishes-

FatherAZ-
The BWV community hall is great. It is located by the quiet pool. They have video games, art projects (sometimes a small fee - but worth it), air hockey, ping pong and other things to do. We stumbled upon it last trip when my DD(5) needed to use the bathroom on our walk back from MGM. She loved it there and we ended up stopping by several times. I just never thought it would be a big hit, but I think it was a nice change of pace for all of us. The CMs entertained our daughter with her art projects and my DH and I played a mean game of air hockey or ping pong!

As for switching rooms - it can be done fairly easily, but given small kids and older adults, you may not want to deal with it. However, right now, it looks like we will end up switching one night for our January trip. I have 7 nights in a BW view room. I decided I wanted another night at the beginning of the trip, but when I went to add another night, we could not get BWview, so I have a standard view (go figure...).

I may just keep the standard view because I would love to see what they are like. Given that it is the first night, we just won't unpack much and make the move easier. However, that being said, I know I LOVE the BW view rooms. If our DD is tired, we can see the high fireworks from the balcony and she loves it. Plus, DH and I can relax with a nice cold beverage. On that note - we prefer the long walk down the hallway! Much better view of the fireworks. But we only have one stroller to push... To each his/her own, right? ;)

We have stayed at both resorts with our 3 kids.

When our twins were young (2 - 4) we could still pool hop and we took advantage of this. They LOVED the pool area at BC. The "baby pool" area was great. It is all sand and they really enjoyed it. They also liked the little slide on the back of the pirate ship. They wore the arm floats on this small slide.

For us we have found that the BC has a few more meal choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter