Boardwalk Villas - I got the best Standard View Room!

Those pictures are gorgeous. We haven't stayed at BWV yet, but now I WANT THAT ROOM!!!!! :upsidedow

Wow! What a great room and view! Don't you just love it when something magical happens! What a great room to spend a vacation in! I just love BWV's.

Cyndi

Did you see the Epcot fireworks? We had a wonderful view of the fireworks from one of those rooms.
I did have a couple of tiny gripes though. 1) The lighting in the kitchen area is very poor. There is virtually no light near counter/cooking area. 2) There is no little shelf for shampoo, etc. in the shower, so everything had to sit on the floor.
Glad you liked your room! :thumbsup2

One night it was raining and I watched the Fantasmic fireworks (could hear the music) from the bedroom balcony and then moved to the living room balcony for Illuminations.

One disadvantage was the bathroom setup, the shower/toilet area was small, not as large as the other rooms.

I tried to switch at check-in too, another cm came over and said "that's a very nice room". I thought she was just placating me but when I saw it I knew she was telling the truth!

Thanks for the pictures. I always wondered if those rooms on the end were bigger or shaped different inside. Very pretty.

wowzers that is awesome... we were there last week too and we got room 1001.... let me tell you I didnt want a ground room but it was nice. no one was next to use the whole week! the only time there was anything near us was some ducks that flew in to get some popcorn! it was great! it didnt really think We would like it but we made up our own short cuts to everything by the exit doors! NO kids running up and down the halls it was great....

Did you see the Epcot fireworks? We had a wonderful view of the fireworks from one of those rooms.
I did have a couple of tiny gripes though. 1) The lighting in the kitchen area is very poor. There is virtually no light near counter/cooking area. 2) There is no little shelf for shampoo, etc. in the shower, so everything had to sit on the floor.
Glad you liked your room! :thumbsup2

Idea for the shower. We always bring a couple of the suction cup hooks (as seen on TV LOL) with us. One for our bath sponge and another we hang a small plastic basket that has holes in it for drainage, to hold shampoo, conditioner etc.

Janis

That is a wonderful villa! WOW. I've yet to stay at BWV and now that I've seen your pictures, I better get busy in my attempt to snag that room!:thumbsup2

I've actually stayed in that room two times. The first time we were just assigned that room when my best friend and her son joined me and my son. Then another time I "requested" that room when Dh joined us and we actually got it. I love that set up. It's so nice and spacious and you also get a wonderful view of Luminiations from the livingroom balcony.

We had room 4123 in March and also last June. We are not sure how we got the exact same room 9 months apart. It was nice to have all of the room to spread out. I agree it is a walk to the elevator - we counted 266 steps.

I had this room last September and just loved it. The only requests that I had made were upper floor away from the elevator. The additional room in the living room was perfect to park my mother's scooter and keep it out of the way.

Mary, that's a great room if you've got a scooter. I was thinking of the potential for an inflatable matress there to squeeze an extra person or two in, which it would be perfect for.

I've even gone back and looked at pics from my last 1-bedroom at Boardwalk to remind myself - and this room really had a surprising amount of extra space in it!

Was this room already refurbished as I've heard they are doing the standard views first.

We're going to be there in Sept. and I'm going to try and request one of these rooms.

Debbie's got it - ours was 3123. Any of the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th floor rooms ending in the 123 will have that angle. I would think 3rd and 4th floor probably have the best overall views since they can see over the treetops...but all of them would have that nifty view and cool curved layout!

We stayed at BWV January 1-9, 2009 and got room 4123. It was amazing. My mom was staying in a studio down the hall and couldn't believe the size of the living room in our 1 bedroom! DH wants to request any of the 123 rooms next time we stay at BWV.

I also cannot see the photos. Do they get deleted from the page after a certain period of time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter