boardwalk villas studio

donpaul

Earning My Ears
in july my family of will be staying at boardwalk villas.
the problem is we got a studio.
did anyone stay there before.
will we have enough room? how about the kitchen--what can we fit in the fridge?
we are sooooooooooo excited to stay on property.
twice before we were off property.:jester:

Hi donpaul - It depends on how many people are in your family!! We have stayed in studios many times and they are great compared to a standard hotel room because of the kitchenette -(small fridge, microwave,sink, small counter and some supplies too!) You can save quite a bit of money by stocking drinks and cereal etc. for breakfast and evening snacks. Boardwalk is a GREAT property and there is so much to see and do that you won't be spending much time in your room anyway!! If you need further info ask away.....;)

The refrigerator is an under the counter type. Bigger than a dorm room refrigerator. You can stash a gallon of milk, carton of OJ, but the freezer isn't much. At BWV, you will have a queen sized bed, plus a sleeper sofa. When the sleeper is pulled out, you don't have much room. Balcony is small. But it's pretty nice, better than a hotel room. When stayed at BWV in a studio, there wasn't much drawer space. They may have replaced the dresser/TV stand with one with more drawers. We put stuff on the shelf in the closet.

You have Luna Park for swimming (the clown pool), plus a quiet pool.

Get a pizza to go from the take out window at Spoodles and eat in your room.

We have also stayed in a studio at OKW and BCV when we used most of our points on the DCL and had to make do. We would rather stay in a one bedroom, though. But if that's all I had? I'd take a studio any day.

donpaul welcome to the DIS. You may want to go to the DVC board and ask any question you want about the BWV there. You will get plenty of opinions and advice. Have a great and mmagical trip.

Welcome to the DIS, donpaul! I'm going to move this to the Resorts Board so that you'll get more responses to your question. Please check the Resorts Board for further replies. :)

Hi Donpaul, and welcome to the DIS- we're glad to have ya!! You will LOVE the BVW. Our family stayed in BWI a few years ago and just loved it. There is so much to do and to see, and many great dining options. You probably won't be spending too much time in the room! Ann

As said before, it depends on amt. of people in your family. We tried a studio w/ me, dh and dd who was 3 at the time and we felt closed in. This was after being in a one bedroom though. I think if you are used to the hotel rooms, you will find this comfortable. If off site, you stayed in condos, this may be a little too close for comfort. the amentities are wonderful at the Boardwalk, inside and out. That being said, me and dd (who is 5 now) are going to the Boardwalk during Xmas season and the studio is just fine for the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter