Boats ?

moneypit85

Did I miss a meal?
OK, OK I know there are tons of rumors floating around these days but on caught my eye. Has ANYONE heard of all water traffic being halted at WDW? Please someone tell me I'm crazy! I made my ressies and reserved a preferred sit specifically to use the boats to the MK. I have driven to the rest of the parks usually because it is faster.

Hey Ho whatta you know only 38 more days to go!!!!!!!!!:jester:

I've heard that some of the DD boats have stopped running, but haven't heard anything about the FW boats. Keep your fingers crossed!

Barbara
200 days to go!

From what I understand the boats they are stopping are the water taxis that travel from Epcot and MGM and some of the hotels.I have never heard or read anything about the boats from FW,Wilderness Lodge,and Contemporary being stopped.However in these days who really knows what decisions the big wigs will be making.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter