Bobbie & David's Pj:FEB.3,2008 Wp/italy Isola ~WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!

bobbie, i'm glad my welcome letter was helpful! i found the trivia in random places, some of it i just knew because we used to work there...

off topic-is your best man related to PATRICK dempsey???

bobbie, i'm glad my welcome letter was helpful! i found the trivia in random places, some of it i just knew because we used to work there...

off topic-is your best man related to PATRICK dempsey???

:rotfl: NO, UNFORTUNATLY.....

HEY QUESTION~~~
FOR PEOPLE WHO DID THE WELCOME BAGS
DID YOU PUT THE GUESTS NAME ON THE FRONT OF EACH WHEN YOU DELIVERED THEM TO THE HOTEL OR JUST PROVIDE A LIST TO THE HOTEL? DID YOU NEED ANYTHING BESIDES NAME?? I WAS GONNA PUT ARRIVAL DATE ON AND CONFIRMATION # WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

:idea: OH AND WHO DO WE SPEAK WITH AT THE HOTEL TO GET THEM DELIVERED?????

OK WE GOT 2 WEEKS EXACTLY TO GO I CAN'T WAIT!!:cloud9:

WE GOT THE WEDDING LICENSE SO NOW IT CAN BE MADE OFFICIAL :cool1:

I STARTED MAKING THE WELCOME BAGS TODAY I GOT ALL THE LABELS FOR THE OUTSIDE PRINTED AND TIED ON WITH RIBBON, FINISHED THE WELCOME LETTER GOT IT ALL PRINTED! I'LL PUT PICS UP HERE LATER TODAY.

I STARTED TO FILL THE BAGS I GOT:::
PRINTED MENUS FOR SOME CHARACTER MEALS (ALLEARS.NET)
WATER BOTTLES
GRANOLA BARS (2DIFFERENT KINDS)
PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS
GUM
MICKEY NOTE PADS
MICKEY PENCILS (FOUND BOTH OF THESE AT TARGET FOR $1 FOR
6 PENCILS AND $1 FOR 2 PADS PAPER)
WE STILL GOTTA GET DISNEY BROCHURES
AND WE ARE GONNA GET SOME LITTLE CHOCOLATE BARS.

SO NEXT UP START WORKING ON FAVORS!!!

OK SO HERE ARE THE THE LABELS ON THE WELCOME BAGS
BAGS001.jpg

AND THE OTHER SIDE
BAGS002.jpg

BAGS006.jpg

Those facts in the letter are so cute! I never even realized that they don't sell gum in WDW.

I love the way you gave them the info for the bus transportation right there. This is something I will definately print out as a sample as our ceremony is an early morning ceremony in Epcot and everyone will need to go by bus and this is a great way to remind them.

Thanks,
Linda

I love the way you gave them the info for the bus transportation right there. This is something I will definately print out as a sample as our ceremony is an early morning ceremony in Epcot and everyone will need to go by bus and this is a great way to remind them.
Thanks,
Linda

I FIGURED I'D PUT IT ON THE LABEL JUST IN CASE SOMEBODY DIDN'T LOOK INSIDE THEIR BAG AT THE LETTER THAT WAY ITS 2 PLACES!!

Those facts in the letter are so cute! I never even realized that they don't sell gum in WDW.

NEITHER DID I,:confused3 I ACTUALLY SAW THAT ON 2 OTHER WELCOME LETTERS ON HERE. SO I BORROWED IT FROM THEM! THEN I JUST STARTED DOING SEARCHES FOR DISNEY FACTS AND TRIVIA AND FOUND OTHER STUFF!!!
AS FOR THE DISNEY FONT I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE OFF FONTFACE.COM

I've already started telling people that if you miss the bus to the ceremony, we'll see you at the reception.

Our ceremony is in Epcot at 9:00 - so they will not be able to get into the park. Our reception is at ADH so they can get there themselves if they miss the bus.

It always takes a few reminders.

Linda

I Agree My Only Thing Is My Reception Is At Epcot And They Can't Drive In The Back So If They Miss The Bus They May Be S.o.l. , Plus I Know Not To Depend On Disney Normal Park Transportation Theres Times You Can Wait Up To 20 Min For A Bus And Worse With The Boats!

thank you! i went to a scrapbooking store it was just a punch, they came in 3 different sizes abot $6 each.

well we now have both of our bands they look soo nice!!! i will put picts up as soon as i can, his is just a solid white gld band mine has 12 diamonds going around!!

well i'm gonna go lay back down i caught this flu as much as i was fighting not to i've been loading up on vit.c and echnacia, didn't work, now i feel like death, its all in my chest . plus i'm sure this great florida rollercoaster weather isn't helping it was 85 on sat 68 sun and today , it will be 78 tues and wed then drop again for the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter