Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cow, last night we decided to throw the photo cds that randy sent us in the computer:surfweb: , mind you he sent 3 discs, he took 2500 picts :scared1: :woohoo: I was in shock how many he took, and they were all good picts, lord knows how i am gonna pick the ones for the album,

oh i was on disneyphotopass.com last night now you can make digital flush mount memory books with your photo pass picts, and you can upload your own, they have different backgrounds and layouts, its pretty neat , i think i might do one off all our trips and end with our wedding!

Randy rocks!! :worship: We used that memory book for our engagement photos (both pics from Randy and from Disney photopass), and it was great!!

One thing I did find though...most of the pages are ok to see writing on. The one with the light blue Tink page has white font on the light blue background, so it's almost impossible to read. Just thought I'd pass that on!

Thank You, I Will Keep That In Mind! Any Other Suggestions? I Am Realy Looking Into This Memory Book Thing For Album Gifts For Our Parents, Its Alt Cheaper To Do Thiis And You Get More Picts!!!

HEY, WELL ME AND DH WENT UP TO EPCOT FOR THE DAY ON THURSDAY FOR THE FLOWER AND GARDEN FEST, IT WAS SO NICE TO GO BACK:goodvibes WE WENT TO WHERE OUR RECEPTION WAS IT WAS NEAT TO STAND THERE AGAIN:cloud9: :lovestruc , WE WANTED TO STAY BUT THERE WERE NO ROOMS AND THE PLACE WAS MOBBED I FORGOT ITS SPRINGBREAK TIME.:sad2:
THEY HAD A DISNEY PHOTOPASS GUY TAKING PICTS AT THE ISOLA BECAUSE THEY HAD LADY &TRAMP TOPIARY THERE, SO WE GOT PICTS THERE I'LL POST ONCE I GET THEM!
HARD TO BELIEVE IT BEEN OVER 2 MONTHES ALREADY:love:

hope your sitting down, it was $265 deposit that included them picking it up fr disney, after we got back fr honeymoon i sent a wedding program, a napkin w/our names fr reception, and the just married disney pin. i wanted all this included w/my bouquet. i set up my phone design meeting, i wanted a shadowbox, (alittle more) its going to be 12x16 it cost in the end another $435 they throw in some free upgrades for disney brides, check out there website they have lots of diffferent options and prices, this was kinda my gift fr my dh because it was something his mom said she was so glad she had hers done, and i really liked the idea of having something to hang forever to remember the day!
that also includes the prices to ship it to you when its done via ups.
website www.keepsakefloral.com

Bobbie, forgive me if this is in your trip report - I read along and enjoyed your trip report :love: How did your bouquet preservation turn out? Did you love it and was it worth it? I would love to see a picture!!

HEY,
ACTUALLY I JUST GOT MY BOUQUET BACK FR KEEPSAKE ON FRIDAY, IT CAME OUT AWESOME!!:cool1: I AM SO GLAD I DID IT! IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY AND WAIT!:thumbsup2 I AM AT WORK TODAY BUT I WILL TAKE PICTS TOMORROW AND POST THEM! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT DO IT, IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY,:woohoo: I INCLUDED MY PROGRAM, A NAPKIN AND THE DISNEY "JUST MARRIED" PIN IT ALSO!!!!

HEY,
ACTUALLY I JUST GOT MY BOUQUET BACK FR KEEPSAKE ON FRIDAY, IT CAME OUT AWESOME!!:cool1: I AM SO GLAD I DID IT! IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY AND WAIT!:thumbsup2 I AM AT WORK TODAY BUT I WILL TAKE PICTS TOMORROW AND POST THEM! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT DO IT, IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY,:woohoo: I INCLUDED MY PROGRAM, A NAPKIN AND THE DISNEY "JUST MARRIED" PIN IT ALSO!!!!

I can't wait to see, Bobbie :goodvibes :lovestruc I really do want to, it's hard to conceive of spending over twice what my bouquet costs though :rotfl: DH already said "just do it!!!"

Well Good News You Pay Deposit Before Wedding ( When You Call To Place Order), Then Balance About 3-4 Wks After Your Wedding If Not A Little Longer... So At Least You Could Save A Little Bit Then!!!

OH QUICK UPDATE!

I did do the photopass photo album it came out very good! i included some of our old trips to disney then the wedding you can upload your own picts (i scanned alot of old photopass picts i had) they have lots of different page layouts too!! it was $70.00 for 20 pages and they are printed like a book style pict (flushmount i think)! it came out cute I am now doing one for my MIL to incluse the whole weekend pre wedding stuff, and wedding i will probably be adding a few more pages though!
but it came in a leather album with our names printed in silver foil on it!!!

Can't wait to see photos of your bouquet (hey and some photopass too).

Bobbie -- Can't wait to see your keepsake bouquet! Oh, and what a great idea with the photopass book! :thumbsup2 It sounds beautiful!

HEY EVERYONE HERE IS THE PICT OF MY BOUQUET AFTER HAVING IT PRESERVED BY KEEPSAKE FLORAL!

IMG_1197.jpg

HERE ARE PICTS OF THE ALBUM I MADE OFF OF DISNEY PHOTOPASS WEBSITE!

IMG_1204.jpg

THIS IS THE COVER YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN CAPTION FOR THE BOTTOM OF IT!

omg, i LOVE the preserved bouquet presentation! i saw something similar to this in a townhouse we were looking at, but yours is so much better!!! was this through a Disney vendor or one you found yourself? i'm new at the whole planning thing and definitely want to do something similar to yours! And actually, i just started reading your thread this morning and have finally caught up!:laughing: you look absolutely gorgeous! Just like a princess! :) congrats and thanks for the wonderful thread to read!:flower3:

omg, i LOVE the preserved bouquet presentation! i saw something similar to this in a townhouse we were looking at, but yours is so much better!!! was this through a Disney vendor or one you found yourself? i'm new at the whole planning thing and definitely want to do something similar to yours! And actually, i just started reading your thread this morning and have finally caught up!:laughing: you look absolutely gorgeous! Just like a princess! :) congrats and thanks for the wonderful thread to read!:flower3:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ihad the flowers done through keepsake floral, they are not through disney but disney will give you info on them!!! it was a little expensive but very much worth it!!!!

WOW!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous bouquet & picture book, Bobbie! :faint: You guys must be THRILLED!!!! :love:

your bouquet looks phenomenal!!!! they did a great job and I love how they added the button and the napkin. It's so special. Your photopass books looks great too!

Bobbie, I love how the bouquet came out. I would ablsolutely consider doing something like that. The book looks great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter