Bobcaygeon/Peterborough DIS meet

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Survey says "weekends in November are busy":)

Thanks for replying MaMadduck, Baboo and hockeymom.
December weekends are busy for us, so plan B is to see if you all are able to come to Bobcaygeon on a Friday night, either the 21st or the 28th. I just thought the Friday night is not a school night, so there wouldn't be quite the rush. If the Friday thing doesn't work, perhaps a weeknight in Peterborough. Whatever works for everyone.
I'm really looking forward to checking out the new pictures and talking Disney.
Dave

28th works great for us...it's a PA Day here, is it one in Peterborough?
Haven't heard from Baboo yet, hope it works for Kathy and family too.
What time is good? Say 6:30 or 7:00...no school or work Saturday for us so anytime works for us.
I'll pm directions to our house to everyone coming.

28th is fine with me also. The earlier the better because I do have to get up at 4:30 for work the next morning.

Let's go for Friday November 28th...at Canadave's house (directions to follow) at 6:00 or whenever you can get there.

I'm here!!! And barring unforeseen circumstances we'll be there on the 28! It will probably be a bit later than 6 for us though since Len doesn't usually get home until then. I'll see if he can get off a little early so that when I get home at 5.30 we can leave then. Are the kids going to be there too, or should I leave mine home?

Mark, can't make it that night. But Lauren & I'll be there. ( if it's kids too).

Of course kids are welcome:) It's Disney after all!::yes::
Emily has gymnastics, but she'll be home a bit later but Brittany will be here all evening. Looking forward to having you all over.
Anyone else interested? All are welcome.

looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday.
Kathy, are your kids coming?
Everyone, bring an appetite, we'll have lots to snack on! Marylynn has a 'Disney'fied snack plan:D

Michael's going away for the weekend, so it will just be Ginny with us. See you all tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter