BOG new test lunch res online?

We will be at the yacht club april 29th to May 5th

How were some of you able to book for May?

I used the link provided it will not let me book with my email address (because I used it successfully in Oct)

It will however let me log in with my husbands but it will only give me the options to book a week out from now

am i doing something wrong?

The Magic Band
Hmmm, if you used it successfully then you know how it is done. There should be a small calendar you can click and it will bring up your reservation week. If not, your Magic Band is not linked to your reservation (guessing here...) :scratchin

Have you tried clearing the cookies from your computer, or better yet using another computer? Your email address should not matter. It is looking for the onsite reservation confirmation. That is why a Magic Band or Magical Express Reservation number also work.

I am sure others will chime in to give you more guidance on what to try. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Any idea why when I log on it will only show me the next 7 days to book a lunch FP? I used this link successfully two other trips. Not sure what's changed for me. It seems like other people have gotten it to work for dates further out than 7 days. Going in 3 weeks, so I should be able to book it by now.

Any idea why when I log on it will only show me the next 7 days to book a lunch FP? I used this link successfully two other trips. Not sure what's changed for me. It seems like other people have gotten it to work for dates further out than 7 days. Going in 3 weeks, so I should be able to book it by now.

that seems to be very common if you used the FP+ before. I used it in October, have no resort reservation now but can log in and make FP+ for the next days.

I think others have posted that when they got closer to their arrival date they could make another FP+.

Okay so I read somewhere to try from a different computer if you had already used the link to make FP lunch ressies on a previous trip. So I tried it from my iPhone and finally got waaaay more dates to show up! Unfortunately, there are no more lunch FP available on the day I was looking for. Wish I had figured this out sooner! Oh well...guess I'll keep checking or we will just wait in the SB line.

Okay so I read somewhere to try from a different computer if you had already used the link to make FP lunch ressies on a previous trip. So I tried it from my iPhone and finally got waaaay more dates to show up! Unfortunately, there are no more lunch FP available on the day I was looking for. Wish I had figured this out sooner! Oh well...guess I'll keep checking or we will just wait in the SB line.

I think I have seen somewhere that if you keep hitting refresh more times show up?

I made FP+ for my room and my sisters and used 2 different browsers so there were no conflicts.

I'm getting a little confused by all the potential ways to try to get a coveted BOG spot. Will be staying on site from 9/23-9/28, but was unable to secure a ressie for dinner. From what I can father I should try to book a fastpass for lunch when we go our 60 day mark. Am I reading things correctly?

Anyone have ideas on when July BOG FastPass+ might be released??

recent posts have indicated that instead of an entire month opening for everyone, the dates are opening one day at a time and people are able to book FP+ ~ 58 from the date they want to reserve.

So I noticed the last post on this thread is from May of last year... Does that mean the website and BOG lunch FP are no longer active? The site is still up and logs in all of our ressie information, but it keeps saying no FP's are available. And we're within 30 days. Anybody still out there?

So I noticed the last post on this thread is from May of last year... Does that mean the website and BOG lunch FP are no longer active? The site is still up and logs in all of our ressie information, but it keeps saying no FP's are available. And we're within 30 days. Anybody still out there?

this is the main BOG FP+ thread with FAQ on page 1, you should be able to find must anything you need to know here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867&page=154

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter