Boma…not sure what to think now after latest vid

Darn, haha. I love buffets but I'm always leery. Wish it was chipotle style and they scooped your plate for you and handed it to you at the end or something. I was hoping covid might force that change, but obviously that costs them more to staff people to scoop, so that will probably never happen. When you see things at buffets that you can't unsee it makes it hard to enjoy- but Boma IS delicious, and hopefully those instances are rare.

We have always loved Boma in the past, and I made a reservation for it for our trip in March. I caught the review last night and Pete’s disappointment in it. Wow. Not sure what to think now. Has it really gotten that bad? Anyone on here been recently and can vouch for their assessment, or are they being unnecessarily critical?

We were there in November 2021 and it was okay. I didn't think it was worth the price, especially with kids (10+ so full price). There was nothing I was thrilled with, I thought the desserts outright sucked.

Darn, haha. I love buffets but I'm always leery. Wish it was chipotle style and they scooped your plate for you and handed it to you at the end or something.

I went on a Princess cruise to Alaska in August 2021 and they were doing that. It did seem like a better option, but definitely requires more employees...

It was the first buffet I've been to post-Covid. (December 2021). My MIL was pretty grossed out by someone touching the handle of a fork really high and then placing it on top of some melon slices. What she didn't see (I was 2 people behind her) was the CM who removed the fork and the touched melon slices and replaced with a clean fork. I was pretty impressed with how much they were watching and reacting to human behavior. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter