BOMA Breakfast

NJBILL

Always Keep An Eye To The Sky
Does breakfast at BOMA count as a Table Service meal? Should I make ADR's?

Yes and yes! It is a breakfast buffet! Enjoy the frunch!

Yes! This is one of DH's favorite breakfasts! We usually schedule a TS for here on our AK day and later that day use a CS somewhere else. Very enjoyable experience and the servers are SOOOO nice!

Kelly

We ate here last week. It was so good!

Definitely make reservations and drink the frunch.

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but:

1) I would pay OOP for Boma Breakfast if you want to dine there. Save your credits for a nicer dinner

2) I found Boma breakfast to be jus ok. I would definitely eat there if I was staying at the AKL, but to go out of your way to get there was kind of a pain. I didn't find the selection to be that 'exotic' or different from other breakfast buffets, the frunch tasted like pink lemonade to me, and the service was horrid. The food was good though!

Hate to make anyone sad, but it has been reported a couple of times the old frunch recipe is no longer available.

I would pay OOP, unless you have TS going spare. This is one of our two favorite places for breakfast, the other being WCC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter