Boma or Kona????

Boma or Kona Cafe for Breakfast???

• Boma

• Kona

Results are only viewable after voting.

Southernswthrt

Mouseketeer
I've narrowed it down to Boma and Kona. We will be doing one breakfast on our trip in December. Please vote and provide comments--good or bad. Thanks to all of you who replied earlier and narrowed down my search!

Also, how far in advance should we make PS?

This is a hard one - if it were for dinner Boma would absolutely win.

Go to Kona for breakfast and try Boma for dinner if you're not already.

The food is good at both. It might depend on if you want a buffet or order off a menu. The adult buffet at Boma is $14.99. They had some African dishes, American breakfast items, fruit, and breakfast breads. They also had a wonderful roasted pork loin. We arrived at 9:30 and the restaurant was not busy at all. The buffet stayed fully stocked even though they were not busy. It was a nice leisurely meal. All of the fruit was fantastic. Kona has Tonga Toast, but I really don't remember any other specialty items. The Tonga Toast is very good, banana stuffed toast covered with cinamon and sugar. I think breakfast at Kona was probably about $9-$11 per person.
While I enjoyed both, if I could only go to one, I would choose Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter