Boma question

Flapdoodle

Mouseketeer
Our flight gets in at 8:30 am on a Sunday. We are staying at POP and will be using Magical Express. There is an 11:00 availability for breakfast at BOMA. Do you think we would be able to make that reservation? Thank you

When using the magical express, you should plan a 3 hours window after arrival before booking anything anywhere but your resort.

When using the magical express, you should plan a 3 hours window after arrival before booking anything anywhere but your resort.
Thanks. It has been a few years since we used ME and couldn’t remember the time frame from landing to getting to hotel.

I don't think you could make it, as ME will take you to POP first; you'd then have to get to AKL from POP, more than likely via a theme park. My guess is it'll take an hour to get out of the airport and another hour to get to/checked into your hotel. (If you were renting a car and could drive directly from MCO to AKL, then I'd say maybe... but wait and make the reservation when you are in the rental car on the way to WDW!)

I would also say not really. Difficult with Magical Express because u never know beforehand if your bus will be grouped with other resorts and therefore have to make multiple stops. On the other hand, if your flight is on time--that gives u 2 hours to get to your resort--not totally out of the question--and then take Uber to AKL--possible. Good luck whatever u decide and since its BOMA, my personal favorite, I'd certainly try my hardest!

I would also say not really. Difficult with Magical Express because u never know beforehand if your bus will be grouped with other resorts and therefore have to make multiple stops. On the other hand, if your flight is on time--that gives u 2 hours to get to your resort--not totally out of the question--and then take Uber to AKL--possible. Good luck whatever u decide and since its BOMA, my personal favorite, I'd certainly try my hardest!
Thank you. That’s a good option.

BWI is our airport as well. When we flew out the Fri before Thanksgiving were supposed to leave at 7:25 am but due to a mechanical issue we left 2 hours later so we landed 2 hours later than we were supposed to. We were so glad we had not made any lunch ADRs.

There is enough stress on the travel day without worrying about missing your reservation.

No. If you arrive at the airport at 8:30. best case you are on a bus at 9. It can take up to 90 minutes to get to your resort. WIth checkin, not likely to be leaving before 10:30. Then taking a cab or uber to get to AKL as there is no direct resort to resort bus.
As others have said, traveling can be stressful enough without adding extra stress.

Nope. By the time you de-plane, get down to ME, wait for the bus to be filled (undeterminable time), drive to POP (which may have other stops ahead of it) and then get bags checked or whatever...now you need transportation to AKL. Sorry. Boma's my fav, but that won't work out.

Nope. By the time you de-plane, get down to ME, wait for the bus to be filled (undeterminable time), drive to POP (which may have other stops ahead of it) and then get bags checked or whatever...now you need transportation to AKL. Sorry. Boma's my fav, but that won't work out.

Thanks for all the input. Will not do BOMA on our traveling day. Really enjoy getting opinions from seasoned Disney travelers

Thanks. It has been a few years since we used ME and couldn’t remember the time frame from landing to getting to hotel.
Typically 70-90 minutes from stepping into the terminal to stepping off the bus. Longer, of course, if you make any stops in the airport.
Difficult with Magical Express because u never know beforehand if your bus will be grouped with other resorts
Unless you arrive around the same time as a (large/tour/school/team/ etc.) group staying at your same resort, being grouped with other resorts is pretty much a sure thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter