Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast in December, is it cancelled?

DisNerdSam

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to make reservations for various days at the beginning of December for Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast and cannot seem to see any availability. Does anyone know if they are planning to stop this dining experience prior to December? I searched for articles that may provide info online and could not find any information about when/if Disney plans to continue or halt this character breakfast.
I really want a 7:30am reservation for December 10th, but none of the days leading up to it have allowed me to book/view times. I go in first thing in the morning to check, as well.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Sam

I have a reservation for 12/4. It has been speculated that some reservations may be held back for Candlelight Processional Packages.

I made one yesterday for breakfast on December 13th, so the spots are definitely there.

I have been trying to make reservations for various days at the beginning of December for Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast and cannot seem to see any availability. Does anyone know if they are planning to stop this dining experience prior to December? I searched for articles that may provide info online and could not find any information about when/if Disney plans to continue or halt this character breakfast.
I really want a 7:30am reservation for December 10th, but none of the days leading up to it have allowed me to book/view times. I go in first thing in the morning to check, as well.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Sam

I saw ressies for 12/2-12/7 when it was my adr day - 5/31.

We were just able to get a reservation this morning for 12/10 at 8:05. There were a few other open spots when searching this morning for the 10th.

I got a reservation for 12/14 at 10:30am. (I made it later on purpose since we are doing one of our MVMCP this day and wanted to sleep in.) When I looked at exactly the 180 day mark, there was a lot of availability for 8am-ish reservations, even. Just keep trying! :)

Wow! You guys definitely have much better luck than I do. I cannot seem to get any of the ones I wanted at the time I wanted them when searching at 5amCST on the 180 day mark.
I'm going to keep watching, but I missed the ones you all seemed to be able to find on 12/10.
Fingers crossed the stars align and this will be the BEST. TRIP. EVER. Thanks, everyone!

I haven't had any luck either, but I am staying off-site so automatically have a disadvantage.
Me, too. Well, technically we are on-site, but it's at Shades of Green so it's not a Disney Resort, per se. Good luck to us on getting the ones we want! I'll just be happy to be home!

Thanks for the comments. I'm thinking that as the dates get closer I will be able to get what I want... as long as I stay vigilant. my issue was wanting the popular reservations without being a Disney Resort guest. Looks like that 10+ days makes all the difference. :-) Happy Planning, everyone!

Just a heads up to anyone looking, I was not able to book this at all on 180+10 or +9, but it opened up (with lots of availability) a couple days later. At 180+2 it was full, but by choosing a later day in our stay I was able to find a good time for a party of 10. In the past it was part of the Candlelight Dining packages, so they probably released a very limited number of reservations with more to come after those are announced. I just wanted to let you know that this one may night open right at 180+10, but that doesn't mean it is fully booked (yet)--check back frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter