Bonnet Creek Buildings

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Which building is near the kiddie pool area? I’m assuming that is where the pirate pool is located.
Also, is there a pool near building 1, which I think is newly renovated.

Which building is near the kiddie pool area? I’m assuming that is where the pirate pool is located.
Also, is there a pool near building 1, which I think is newly renovated.
I would look at the resort map and photos of the different pool areas because, I would say there are several "kiddie" pool areas and my first thought wasn't the pirate pool. When looking at map the kiddie pool and splash pad are not near the pirate pool.

What we considered the very much kids/family area is between Towers 2 and 3. Kiddie Pool / Pool / Slide / Mini Golf / Food options.

The pool area by the main check in building has the Splash Pad area / Pool / Lazy River / Food / Market.

We have always stayed in Tower 4 and the pool and hot tubs next to it are more adult oriented. They are not far from the bar by the "fort". There is a lazy river there, very small & short, shaded. DS like the one by main pool better. I think there is a food spot.

The pirate slide pool is right by the hotel pool. We found it to be a wider open area, less activity and quieter. Lots of shade tucked in the curve of the buildings. There was a bar but I don't think any food. We found that to be the least crowded because I don't think it had much there for "fun."

For kids and activity and amenities the pool by Tower 2/3 and pool area by Main building were the best. Also I think most the activities are closer to the Main Building area. DS got to hold an alligator from Gatorland, they did in Amphitheater by Main Building.

Building 1 is right near the Main Building, a few steps from pool area between 2/3.

1O0A7715.jpg

Also, the resort is very compact, and nothing is particularly far from anything else. I suspect it's no more than five minutes from one end of the lake to the other along the internal walkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter