Bonnet Creek

Did have a problem with room. Bed had not been changed. Actually...top sheet had, but bottom sheet had not. So we were changing our own bed at 11pm when we discovered this. Ick! Also had to get kids out of bed to check theirs. No fun. Pools are great, although fairly busy, even for October. Even so...can't beat the price & we are so close to everything.

I can't believe this! Well, actually...I can...:sad2: because we were there at the same time and had the same problem! Ick! We checked in on 10/20 and at 10:15 at night pulled down the bedding and found hairs on the sheets. After plenty of complaints they managed to find someone to come change the sheets around 11:00 pm (after 2 incomplete bedding deliveries by the "runner"). I was assured by the housekeeping man that the bedding was definitely changed between guests, but that the hairs must have just fallen off the person making the bed.

Aside from this, we really enjoyed our stay. One funny thing though... We called the night before we checked out to see if there was anything we needed to do. "Empty the trash, start the dishwasher, throw the towels on the tub...but you can just leave the bedding on the bed." Of course, because they apparently don't change the sheets... ;)

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter