book FP+ and not know if park will be open?

I was not able to get MFSR until the last day of our trip, on day 60+5 and the earliest I could get for that was 6:05PM. SDD was also an option that day in the evening but since we have never got to ride MFSR that one won out. No MMRR for our other HS day, no FOP for our AK day, or Mine Train for MK 😢.

How did you all do this morning? There was no SDD or MFSR for the entire trip that I could find. Got a FOP on our 2nd to last day at 7:15. Terrible selections this morning. Should've stayed in bed ha ha.
Same here this morning. Terrible options and even worse times. Really hard to plan all 3 for one day and have them 5 hours apart. I couldn’t even get FOP at 60+6. I have never seen this much lack of availability for morning/early afternoon an no availability for this many tier ones.

Same here this morning. Terrible options and even worse times. Really hard to plan all 3 for one day and have them 5 hours apart. I couldn’t even get FOP at 60+6. I have never seen this much lack of availability for morning/early afternoon an no availability for this many tier ones.

It is just bad luck because you are going over people's very long 4th of July vacations and people beat you to the punch by default. The next day which is when people are probably traveling appears to be wide open for FOP.

It is just bad luck because you are going over people's very long 4th of July vacations and people beat you to the punch by default. The next day which is when people are probably traveling appears to be wide open for FOP.
Yeah, the holiday definitely doesn’t help! However, we have traveled to WDW this same week (week following July 4th) for the last few years and have never experienced this level of limited availability in the first half of the day even at the 60+1 mark. You would think there would be less demand right now versus more? I still think they are limiting fast passes in some capacity which I understand. Just interesting to see how it all plays out!

How did you all do this morning? There was no SDD or MFSR for the entire trip that I could find. Got a FOP on our 2nd to last day at 7:15. Terrible selections this morning. Should've stayed in bed ha ha.

Same. Didnt get FOP for my DH ☹ crummy selections for us too

Misery loves company😢. Our FP day was yesterday. We didn't get FOP either. It is my favorite ride. We did get Mine Train and MFSR. They are scheduled for 10 at night - well maybe I am exaggerating a little bit. But yikes! They are in the evening.

Maybe when people cancel trips because they change their mind about going we can pick up some better FPs.

Made ours this morning for July 8th check in. Not great options. No Toy Story, Star Wars, or Avatar available. Oh well we will rope drop and do what we can.

My question is if they go to limited capacity, will fastpasses even be used?
Or will FPs be the only way to ride major attractions... as in, will using FPs regulate the timing and capacity for the major attractions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter