• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booked 2 rooms/ can i buy umps for those in one of the rooms?

benebire

<font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi
We are bringing 3 of my sons friends on our trip in Aug.
we have booked 2 connecting rooms at the allstars, my family (4 of us) still have days left on our hopper passes. will they let me buy umps for the 3 friends? Anyone ever done this? I remember reading that everyone in your party had to buy the umps but with 2 rooms booked is that still the case? I know i can call and ask but thought i would see if someone on this board might have actually had this situation and an answer.
Thanks!

I read on the resort board that you can purchase UMP for one room and whatever for the other. I would call guest services at the hotel you are staying at and ask. I never trust what they say at CRO

Why would you buy the ultra expensive Umps over less expense forms of Admissions????

10 DAYS X 3 ADULTS for UMPS=$1700.00
356 Days X 3 Adults for AP=$900.00

A Savings of $800.00

Even Hoppers are Cheaper than UMPs???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter