Booked all my ADR's - and used the online system for the first time!

JenSop

DIS Veteran
So last night we booked our ADR's for our trip at the end of July. We were a day late for our 180 day window, but that's because this trip was more of a "last minute" idea.

So being that it was 10pm, we decided to try the online system. I'll admit that I had a bit of trepidation about the whole online booking - since I was used to the old school way of calling in for ADR's. But I'm happy to report that it worked very well and we got ALL of our ADR's! (Although we didn't try for Le Cellier, or anything I'd consider super "high demand.")

So here they are:

Sun. - Kona Cafe - 7:10pm
Mon. - Yak and Yeti - 6:15pm
Tues. - California Grill - 9:00pm (late time for fireworks viewing!)
Wed. - Sanaa - 7:40pm
Thurs. - Kouzzina - 6:15pm
Fri. - Le Chefs de France - 12:30pm

(And nope, we don't have kids, so we like to eat at places that serve food we couldn't get as easily back home.)

Thanks for the report, IDK if I should do the on line ADRS or call? I have always called. If you go on line is the site super slow b/c everyone is trying it?
What time can I make my ADRS by phone again? via internet?

Wow... Good for you for stopping at 6 ADR's. I recently used online for our upcoming trip and the ease of making them online made it almost addicting. We started with 6 with plans to add 1 or 2 more... when all was said and done we ended up with 12 :eek: none of which we are willing to give up.

Thanks for the report I was just over there looking up times and thinking 'will this be okay' it looks too easy. I don't like trying new things, especially something important like ADR but here I go now to make ours!:surfweb:

To all those who were worried - so was I!

But it actually WAS easy.

I would, however, like to hear how it works for people booking things like Le Cellier and other high-demand reservations.

To all those who were worried - so was I!

But it actually WAS easy.

I would, however, like to hear how it works for people booking things like Le Cellier and other high-demand reservations.

I was able to book CRT and Le Celiier online. I booked them back on 10/28 when the window changed to 180 days. It was very easy.

I got online at 6:00am central time (isn't that 1 hour after it opens?) and got every ADR I wanted for late July. Some of our choices may not be super popular:

Biergarten
Ohana
Wave
Kona
LeCellier
Cape May Breakfast

Happy Happy :goodvibes

It was super easy and I appreciate just printing out the confirmations.

KJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter