Booked for August

It's all gone very quiet Wayne, now I know it's your busiest time of the year but we need to get planning lol
Been busy planning our trip for next month, New Years Eve in Dublin working upto 18 hours a day for Valentines day and not feeling well(pain in lower abdomen) so not had a lot of time to think about August:rotfl:

I am in full planning mode now aswell as flights booked for 11th August to 1st September. Only problem is 2 other families coming with us and they haven't booked flights yet so very difficult to plan properly. I am checking flights for them several times a day and hopefully something will come up around £600. We were able to get some ok Virgin Miles and Money flights so will be nice to go direct after two years of indirect, although it didn't really bother me.

We have four holidays this year but looking forward to Florida the most despite it being our 12th Trip. never get tired of it.

I am in full planning mode now aswell as flights booked for 11th August to 1st September. Only problem is 2 other families coming with us and they haven't booked flights yet so very difficult to plan properly. I am checking flights for them several times a day and hopefully something will come up around £600. We were able to get some ok Virgin Miles and Money flights so will be nice to go direct after two years of indirect, although it didn't really bother me.

We have four holidays this year but looking forward to Florida the most despite it being our 12th Trip. never get tired of it.

Have you booked WBC yet? been looking at hotels can get somewhere like Hilton Garden Inn for £40, we really like it there but we also liked WBC, only problem is the price. If you see any offers let me know, I might wait for the 60 day $120 deal and hope the exchange rate improves a little.

Oh yes, that was the second thing I did. Booked with Vacation Upgrades, Ken and Denise Price. Have booked with them every time. August most expensive time unfortunately. Did see it online but was about $200 a night.

Orlando and cruise planning is the best!
We booked our 2nd cruise after last year's Transatlantic on the Fantasy the week before Christmas which cannot come soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter