Booked for August

Me too but cities & places like Key West you really struggle with reasonable parking fees, New Orleans we will be paying about $30/nt:scared1: Free Wifi used to be a must for us but now we can use our UK allowance with Three so not as important. We pass thru Islamorada on the 7th, put the kettle on :)
will do!

We have booked flights via dublin for this august aswell, fly out from heathrow to dublin on the thursday night, spend the night at premier inn then friday morning fly back to gatwick and then onto mco, crazy that doing this is nearly half the price of just getting on at gatwick on the friday morning! Coming back we will do mco-lgw then lhr-dub, so when we collect the luggage to go over to lhr we will just get in the taxi and go home making the homeward flight a direct flight really - its a bit of hassle but the savings are huge - You taught me well Wayne :rotfl2:

We have booked flights via dublin for this august aswell, fly out from heathrow to dublin on the thursday night, spend the night at premier inn then friday morning fly back to gatwick and then onto mco, crazy that doing this is nearly half the price of just getting on at gatwick on the friday morning! Coming back we will do mco-lgw then lhr-dub, so when we collect the luggage to go over to lhr we will just get in the taxi and go home making the homeward flight a direct flight really - its a bit of hassle but the savings are huge - You taught me well Wayne :rotfl2:

Just for 3 of us it well worth the saving so for you it must be a great saving. Is Craig going again? See you in August:thumbsup2

Just for 3 of us it well worth the saving so for you it must be a great saving. Is Craig going again? See you in August:thumbsup2

Saving was over 3K :cool1:, also managed to get biz class flights from heathrow to dublin on the thursday night using ba miles so that was another bonus. Yes Craigs coming again he says its his last year but hes been saying that for the last 3 years :rotfl2:, What dates do you arrive in orlando and do you have any idea where your staying in orlando yet?

Saving was over 3K :cool1:, also managed to get biz class flights from heathrow to dublin on the thursday night using ba miles so that was another bonus. Yes Craigs coming again he says its his last year but hes been saying that for the last 3 years :rotfl2:, What dates do you arrive in orlando and do you have any idea where your staying in orlando yet?

Been concentrating on our next trip Mar/Apr but just had a quick look and seen a good deal on the place we stayed at last year, Hilton Garden Inn LBV at £46/nt. will discuss it tonight but not get any better than there for £320 a week.
6th-15th Miami, Key West and hotels between there and Orlando
15th-22nd Orlando
22nd-29th Disney Cruise.

Been concentrating on our next trip Mar/Apr but just had a quick look and seen a good deal on the place we stayed at last year, Hilton Garden Inn LBV at £46/nt. will discuss it tonight but not get any better than there for £320 a week.
6th-15th Miami, Key West and hotels between there and Orlando
15th-22nd Orlando
22nd-29th Disney Cruise.

We only just overlap this year, we fly back 20th august, will have to see what we can sort out:thumbsup2

Just booked 3 nights in an oceanfront double at the Islander Resort in Islamorada ... DH is a very keen fisherman so Islamorada appeals a lot. Free cancellation up to 72 hours before so still open to offers

We stayed in Islamorada for 3 nights last August.

Make sure you eat at M.E.A.T Eatery & Taproom, gorgeous food and breakfast at the Islamorada Fish company. Lovely memories. Enjoy :)

Annette

Less than 200 days for those of us going the first Saturday in August now (August 1st). :cool1: :banana: :yay:

Is anyone else flying Virgin from Manchester, first flight on this day?

Less than 200 days for those of us going the first Saturday in August now (August 1st). :cool1: :banana: :yay:

My goodness, hadn't realised it was under 200!
We aren't flying Virgin (or Manchester) but will be arriving in Orlando on 1st August!
Can't wait:cool1:

Just put countdowns on our phones today, 63 days to New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville & Smoky Mountains then 200 days to Florida.

No, can't afford VA:rotfl2:

We stayed in Islamorada for 3 nights last August.

Make sure you eat at M.E.A.T Eatery & Taproom, gorgeous food and breakfast at the Islamorada Fish company. Lovely memories. Enjoy :)

Annette

Hi Annette, thanks for that, were staying just up the road from Islamorada Fish Company and hubby's a huge fan of Bass Pro so we will definitely be frequenting there! Will defo give the MEAT eatery a try so thanks for that recommendation too.

Guys seems like there's going to be a few of us there in August again, bumped into Nigel at IOA last year so be nice to meet up ....... We'll be in Orlando from 9th to 19th but at Universal on the 18th for the night. Only grabbing an AP for Universal and an AP from the Disney Waterparks so if you do one at one of the resorts we could pretty much do anywhere or any day so long as its not inside one of the parks.

Hope to meet up with some of you soon.

Sharon

Sharon, if you want to change in Key West check prices on eBookers today.
I have just booked here for 5 nights (7th-12th Aug) https://www.pierhouse.com/
Expedia price was £248/nt, I have paid £876 (using 20% code WELOVE20) then cashback has tracked at £149.01 plus eBookers rewards for £26.23.
If all pay out I have paid £140/nt:goodvibes

Code also works on the Southernmost hotel (and others) but we much prefer the location of the Pier House.

4th and 5th at Best Western Hibiscus then 6th, 7th and 8th at the Islander Resort. Neither have resort fees and offer free wifi and parking which I grudge paying for.

oo looking forward to hearing all about the islander resort it was one of our first choices but as we had no planned itinerary it ended up been full when we arrived in islamorada

Sharon, if you want to change in Key West check prices on eBookers today.
I have just booked here for 5 nights (7th-12th Aug) https://www.pierhouse.com/
Expedia price was £248/nt, I have paid £876 (using 20% code WELOVE20) then cashback has tracked at £149.01 plus eBookers rewards for £26.23.
If all pay out I have paid £140/nt:goodvibes

Code also works on the Southernmost hotel (and others) but we much prefer the location of the Pier House.

Thanks Wayne, great find ........ Little concerned we may not make our connection that first night so staying with the "cheap and cheerful" first and second night to take the pressure off any delay - I'd be gutted if we were missing first night in the Pier House ..... Think you've made a good choice for 5 nights for sure, reviews are really good.

oo looking forward to hearing all about the islander resort it was one of our first choices but as we had no planned itinerary it ended up been full when we arrived in islamorada

For sure, we've booked an oceanfront room too so I can drink my morning coffee and watch the sun rise :)

Thanks Wayne, great find ........ Little concerned we may not make our connection that first night so staying with the "cheap and cheerful" first and second night to take the pressure off any delay - I'd be gutted if we were missing first night in the Pier House ..... Think you've made a good choice for 5 nights for sure, reviews are really good.

Cashback just been declined :(
Still happy at £170/nt, couldn't get it cheaper anywhere else and about £40/nt cheaper than Southernmost.
We are flying in on the 6th and staying in the Hampton Inn Homestead for the first night, spending the 7th sightseeing & Geocaching down the keys.:goodvibes

Cashback just been declined :( Still happy at £170/nt, couldn't get it cheaper anywhere else and about £40/nt cheaper than Southernmost. We are flying in on the 6th and staying in the Hampton Inn Homestead for the first night, spending the 7th sightseeing & Geocaching down the keys.:goodvibes
that's annoying, still a great price though

It's all gone very quiet Wayne, now I know it's your busiest time of the year but we need to get planning lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter