Booked Hotel New York

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We just booked the Hotel New York for 3 nights the 3rd week of May. We will arrive Wednesday AM and depart Saturday PM. We will take the Eurostar back to London on that Saturday.
I quess I waited too long to book because the only Hotel that was available was the New York. This is probably ok for us, as we are older (60), (59) and a smaller hotel might be better to navigate.
DH has a question about breakfast. How much would it be extra to get fried eggs some morning... We did book the character breakfast at Walt's for our first morning, we took the later seating. I am getting excited.
DH is hugh pin collector, I am a disneyana fanatic, so we are looking forward to visiting your park.
Disneyland - Feb 2005
Walt Disney World - April 2005
Disneyland Paris - May 2005

Hi,

the HNY is a really great choice. I´m there as well from 14.-16. May for my third time at this hotel :sunny: Guess you will really love it.

I can have a look tomorrow when I´m back at DLRP how much the fried eggs are, but I know the whole american breakfast at the NPBC was a surcharge of 6€ when we stayed there in December.

Here you will find a lot of pictures from the hotel and the breakfast

http://www.dlrp.spantig.net/hotel_new_york.htm
and from the walts
http://www.dlrp.spantig.net/walts.htm

Greets Renate :wizard:

We'll be there the same time too and was curious about the same thing! This will be fun to see a bit of "home" in Paris cause I was from NJ too!! :) Have a great trip!

Please don't worry - the New York is a great hotel. The bedrooms are very comfortable, and bigger than the less expensive hotels. They are probably nearer the size you're used to, rather than standard European size. It's my first choice of DLP hotel now - quite pleased it's the easiest to get a room at!!!

Have a great trip

Great news :) The New York is very conveniently situated! We loved the theme when we "visited" last year (didn't stay unfortunately)

We just got our one-way to London Eurostar tickets in the mail. I am getting excited about our trip. We live only 35 miles from the "real" New York City, so we are happy to be staying at Hotel New York.
I booked the character breakfast, 9:30AM seating, at Walt's. Is this served family style?
After our DLP trip, we are taking the train to London, staying one night at a hotel near the train station, then we will take the train to Southampton to get on the Golden Princess for a cruise around the British Isles.
This is a trip of a lifetime, and we are very happy.

Michele and Milton, this sounds very exciting. I hope the sun will shine on you:sunny:and you will have lovely weather when you are in France and Britain.

Michele and Milton, hope you have a wonderful time in Paris followed by your tour in the UK. Hopefully our Scottish hospitality will excel :sunny:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Michele and Milton, hope you have a wonderful time in Paris followed by your tour in the UK. Hopefully our Scottish hospitality will excel :sunny:

Reid
We are already overwhelmed that a boardmember from Edinburgh is going to meet us at the ship South Queensferry (Edinburgh) and take us on a local tour. She said she would even stop at the Disney Store....we are so greatful.
Michele

shoes99 said:
We just got our one-way to London Eurostar tickets in the mail. I am getting excited about our trip. We live only 35 miles from the "real" New York City, so we are happy to be staying at Hotel New York.
I booked the character breakfast, 9:30AM seating, at Walt's. Is this served family style?
After our DLP trip, we are taking the train to London, staying one night at a hotel near the train station, then we will take the train to Southampton to get on the Golden Princess for a cruise around the British Isles.
This is a trip of a lifetime, and we are very happy.

Hello :wave2:

May is a great time for visiting Europe, I am sure you and your dh will have a wonderfull time.

Hope DLP doesnt dissapoint, The crowds shouldnt be bad & the weather should be good :sunny:

:flower:

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter