Booked our first trip on Oasis March, 2018

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Excited, the dates have never worked out with DH's work schedule since it departs on Sunday in the past. Don't have as many flights into FLL from my home airport. The idea of a same day flight on Harmony sailing date made me nervous.

Decided to take two weeks of vacation time to make it work. Will at least save on airfare combining two trips into one.

Hoping that:

*We enjoy the far aft Boardwalk Theater balcony cabin that opened up this weekend. Mid-level deck, but have read so many negative reviews on noise/view. I'm intrigued by them, sure we'll enjoy unless it's crazy noisy.

*Universal will have Mardi Gras on the Sunday afterwards March 11. Plan on booking for two nights onsite.

*our WDW Gold APH's aren't blacked out until after the 17th, since Easter is April 1st. No idea when Disney will release that information.

*spring break crowds aren't as bad as reported. We've survived several marathon weekends and will be doing 4th of July trip this year, should be a breeze compared to that.

All I need now is to grab DVC rooms at the 11 month window and dream:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter