Booking at 8:00 a.m. popular resort B.C.

jrieder

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I keep trying to book B.C., Deluxe Studio at 8:00 a.m. but never get it. I know I know that it is very limited and tough to get.....but my question is:

-can I search before 8:00 a.m. and use those search results, or must I hit search exactly at 8:00 a.m. and then chose the room?

Thx

You need to hit search (check availability) at 8:00:00. You can maybe hit it a second or two earlier, but it needs to do some of the processing and then load the info, and at some point in that loading if it is before 8:00:00, you will get the "too early error". Then expand the room and hit "continue" ASAP.

You need to hit search (check availability) at 8:00:00. You can maybe hit it a second or two earlier, but it needs to do some of the processing and then load the info, and at some point in that loading if it is before 8:00:00, you will get the "too early error". Then expand the room and hit "continue" ASAP.
sometimes it says you have to refresh and try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter