Booking dining at Disneyland

Twinprincesses

DIS Veteran
Is it as crazy as booking for WDW??? We are wanting to do one character meal but not sure yet. Does the 180 day rule apply here as well.

You can book up to 60 days out, and though they're getting more popular, booking a PS (we don't call them ADRs yet) is still easy at the DLR.

(714) 781-3463 (DINE)

I just had my first experience booking PS...yep, Mary Jo is right! They still call them that. I was really surprised when the CM didn't give me any confirmation numbers, so I asked and she said they would just be under my name...and jokingly said, "we aren't as big as Florida". The entire process went very smoothly when I made the PS...got all I wanted at the times I wanted. When I first called DL Dining I thought I'd only be able to make a PS for exactly 60 days out and would have to call back daily, but the CM I talked with was able to check each location and it turned out that I was able to book all my PS in one call...little pixie dust may have floated my way. The only place I wasn't able to make PS and the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. If memory serves me correctly, I think the CM said you can't make PS for RFC through DL Dining either.

I didn't want to risk not having PS for the few TS restaurants we are trying on our first trip, but do plan to wing it a couple of meals for TS and will do CS for the rest.

Hope you have a great trip! I'm starting to get really excited about ours now that it's getting closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter