Booking parks once you have. tickets.

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

If I buy one of the 14 day passes from UK Disney before I leave the UK for my trip in August, how do I go about booking what park I want to be in on each day? Do. I have to do it far in advance? Is it easy to change your mind or park nearer the time?

I also can't decide on adding the Genie+. to the tickets at this stage. It seems a good price, but Ive read it isn't much use in AK or Epcot, and we probably won't be in the parks every day (perhaps 8 or 9 of the 14). Any thoughts or advice?

First stop is to read Disney's own help page:
https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/experience-updates/park-reservations/
There are probably other guides, but I would see how you get on before going off there as it's not hard really - just a bit tedious.
Note that availability and booking is separate for different ticket types.

Best to do them asap so you have something locked in. You can cancel and book a different park any time (even on the day I think) BUT only if there is still availability for the park you want. They can get filled at busy times. If you want to change plans then change the PPs first and immediately to make sure the new plan is there.

Genie+ ... Opinions vary widely. You'll have to read the threads and choose - there's no agreement, except that no-one likes having to now pay for what used to be free :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter