Booking question at akl

geniegirl

DIS Veteran
What do you think the possibility of booking this senerio in January would be if I can't book till August.

Monday-Saturday studio savanna view then booking a1 bedroom that is nextdoor so that it becomes a 2 bedroom lock off for the next 8 days.

Hoping that way my parents would not have to move their stuff once we arrived and got the bigger room for all of us.

This would be toward the end of January

You wrote AKL so I assume Jambo House? I ask because this may be an easier request to fulfill at Kidani, if possible at all.

Is it a big deal if you move studios? We moved from Kidani to Jambo this week and it was so easy. They checked us in and out, and moved all of our stuff. We didn't even wait for a room (although this can't be promised). Good thing is that most of January is low season.What week?

Yes they could move but they are older and have mobility issues so not moving is a benefit. Plus they take everything and the kitchen sink when they travel so that's another benefit to not moving. Just thought this would be the best plan of attack.

Either building woul be ok we don't have a preference.

Then Kidani would be a better option for such a request because of the sheer number of rooms there, but then you are farther from the Counter service restaurants, Boma & Jiko if that matters to you (Kidani has Sanaa and no counter service). Although they offer a shuttle to Jambo which comes every 15 mins or so.

Kidani is the first stop on the theme park buses which is a benefit, and you can request to be near the lobby so they do not have to walk so far.

Thanks. She will have her personal EVC from home so distance is not too much of an issue and they generally eat at the parks and have a room breakfast so also not too big of an issue plus once we get there we will have access to a full kitchen.

Ok now I just need to wait till our dvc resale to come through.

Thanks. She will have her personal EVC from home so distance is not too much of an issue and they generally eat at the parks and have a room breakfast so also not too big of an issue plus once we get there we will have access to a full kitchen.

Ok now I just need to wait till our dvc resale to come through.

Good luck!:wizard:

As previous people have said you can request this and whomever is arriving at the resort first can state the request again but you do not book specific rooms so you can not book the stay this way- the only way to guarantee the room the whole time is to book the same size room for the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter