Booking through Costco?

Depending on some people's needs or priorities in accomodations, it might be a better choice since it is not Disney run or owned or managed.

I absolutely agree and I didn't state one choice was better than another. I'm just stating, again, that's it's not an actual Disney resort. So if someone is looking to book a room at All Stars or CBR or an official Disney resort, that cannot be booked through Costco. That is my whole point. That if you want to book an OFFICIAL DISNEY RESORT, it cannot be booked through Costco.

If you want to book Swan and Dolphin, B Resort, Hilton Bonnet Creek, etc. those CAN be booked through Costco for great deals.

I absolutely agree and I didn't state one choice was better than another. I'm just stating, again, that's it's not an actual Disney resort. So if someone is looking to book a room at All Stars or CBR or an official Disney resort, that cannot be booked through Costco. That is my whole point. That if you want to book an OFFICIAL DISNEY RESORT, it cannot be booked through Costco.

If you want to book Swan and Dolphin, B Resort, Hilton Bonnet Creek, etc. those CAN be booked through Costco for great deals.

Saratoga Springs is available to book through Costco. Dining Plan options and DME, too. It's new for 2018. I wonder if they are testing the waters.

We use Costco for DCL and DL trips, and they provide great service and discounts/extras. We've never used them for WDW though because we always find better rates and perks elsewhere.

I am checking Costco Travel daily waiting for February 2019 packages -- hoping for a good offer for Hilton Buena Vista Palace.

Saratoga Springs is available to book through Costco. Dining Plan options and DME, too. It's new for 2018. I wonder if they are testing the waters.

PSA COSTCO FANS:

I check Costco a few times per week for my upcoming trip, haven't booked anything yet, waiting to pounce when the time is right - comparing with discounts from the travel sites, etc.

Anyway, for today's check, I noticed some new pkgs in the list. The dates I checked for were not available however, I saw, plain as day:
CBR
All Star Sports
BOARDWALK Inn (with a full sized car?)

Somethin's a brewin', or there's a big mixup.

PSA COSTCO FANS:

I check Costco a few times per week for my upcoming trip, haven't booked anything yet, waiting to pounce when the time is right - comparing with discounts from the travel sites, etc.

Anyway, for today's check, I noticed some new pkgs in the list. The dates I checked for were not available however, I saw, plain as day:
CBR
All Star Sports
BOARDWALK Inn (with a full sized car?)

Somethin's a brewin', or there's a big mixup.

VERY interesting!!!

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, so feel free to move...

We are planning a trip to WDW for June 2019. Me, DH, DS will be 8, other DS will be 5.

This year Costco had some really great summer deals, which has us thinking of booking through them. We are Executive Members so could get cash back.

Does anyone know approximately how far in advance they release their deals? They have one up right now good through 12/31/18.

I am a planner like everyone else, so waiting makes me nervous. We used a family friend TA last time, so I can book through her again, but I would feel bad booking a room through her and then later transferring it to Costco...

(We would want a room in Mighty Ducks at ASMov if we did room-only. Hockey kids here lol)

Did you find out when their reservations open for 2019?

They changed it very recently. You can book All-Star Sports, Caribbean Beach, Saratoga Springs, and Boardwalk through Costco. For Boardwalk, 2 people, 5 nights, and 5 day park hopper is $3,300.

However, all these packages are only bookable through 12/31/18 right now. Same with Swan & Dolphin and the others I checked. I've been asking around to see if anyone knows when their 2019 packages open up. Any ideas?

I called Costco travel and wasn’t even able to find dates available at the Disney resorts, though the rep did look for all of October and November.
They did have the swan available.
7 days with base tickets for a family of four was about 4100.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter