Booking to a Disney Land Resort? ---> read and look :)

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Aloha! Are you booking a stay at a hotel for Disneyland? Well if you are not interested in VMK or dont even know what it is..let me tell you a few things.

VMK stands for Virtual Magic Kingdom. Its a game thats like a miniture of disney and you are an avatar character inwhich you can change into different clothing and you can buy furniture for rooms you buy and its a nice developed game alot of disney fans play. So anyway I moved to Canada and dont get to go to Disney World or Disney Land often, infact I have only been to a Disney Resort Once which was when I was six so lets just get to the point at Disney World and Disney land they have these things called Quests and you have to go to a resort and like buy something or eat somewhere or answer a question on a print out thingy and then like turn it in at the park so anyway you end up getting these cards with codes on them and those codes you enter in on VMK which gives you exclusive VMK "loot" (stuff) and I'm dieing for some of those codes.

If Anybody is going to WDW and would like to help me out by getting me some codes, Id be soooooo happY! :love:

The main reason I made this thread was since alot of people on VMK want this new iteam called a Stitch hat. If you book a stay with a DisneyLAND hotel you get a card with the code for the stitch hat package and I would really really want that. If you could PM me if you happen to go to WDW or WDL then Id be soooooo interested and like desperatly dieing to give you details on how to help me! Thanks and done be afraid to post!

IN_PARK QUESTS
http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/community/index?name=ThrillSeekersQuestPage

^^^Thats where you print that out and then answer the questions and then like turn it in to get the code, its the newest and like greatest new quest for the best stuff :)

PM for info! <3 :bounce:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY APRRECIATE IT if you anybody could do this for me! Please and thanks!

I went to the URL listed and it says WDW and Animal Kingdom, so you might have better luck posting on the WDW boards.

JULIE

JulieNMM said:
I went to the URL listed and it says WDW and Animal Kingdom, so you might have better luck posting on the WDW boards.

JULIE

Yup well that quest is for WDW but the Stitch collection thing is for DisneyLand if you book a stay at a hotel or w/e

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter