Booking Villages Nature Paris directly

OrlandoMagic

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I'm trying to book a stay at Nature Village Paris directly on the EU Center Parcs website. When I search for accommodation in September and try and book I keep getting the following error message...

'No availability for this date. Please try again, or contact our Contact Center on +31 10 498 97 54.'

This happens on any type of accommodation I try. Surely they aren't sold out are they? Or can't you book direct with them from the UK?

Anyone had luck booking via this website? I'm trying from my android phone on chrome browser if that makes a difference. TIA.

Have you tried a different date just to check what happens? There is a run Disney event in September I think so a lot of accommodation will be already booked up for that weekend

Have you tried a different date just to check what happens? There is a run Disney event in September I think so a lot of accommodation will be already booked up for that weekend

Hi,

Yeah started checking different dates and just kept saying the same.

Found the issue in the end to be Chrome browser on my phone, tried the same website using Microsoft Edge and it worked fine! All booked up now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter