• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking you trip?

Whitaker24

Mouseketeer
How do you all book your trip? I've tried to visit disney site an book there but it keeps saying can't add package to your cart. We have used travel agency in the past. Are there any other options ?

How do you all book your trip? I've tried to visit disney site an book there but it keeps saying can't add package to your cart. We have used travel agency in the past. Are there any other options ?

I always call directly and book through Disney. 1-407-934-7639. I love talking to a person and making sure I have it all the way I want it.

Hope that helps! :-)

If I'm booking directly through Disney, I usually call and speak to someone. The number is 1-407-939-5277. I've used travel agents as well with very good experience. If you go that route be sure you're using an agency or agent that specializes in Disney travel.

Good luck!

I usually book online (last time though by phone). I have noticed that the website is often miserable with IE, but when using Chrome or Firefox it does much better for me; not great mind you, but better. :goodvibes

I usually book online.

Are you trying to book for 2015??? Packages won't be available for 2015 until August or so.

I also usually call to book reservations. I find the website far too glitchy.

If you are trying to book a vacation package for 2015, that would be the problem. As mentioned by a PP, vacation packages for 2015 can't be booked until the room rates for next year are put out. That will happen sometime this summer.

As pp have said - I book by calling Disney. I love speaking directly to someone, the hold music, everything! I'm booking for Sept 2015 - I plan to book that trip as soon as the rates for 2015 are available. When any promo's are offered, I then call to add those to my reservation.

Hope this helps!

We always get the quote from the website then book over the phone with Disney.

Us too. We play with all the pricing and options on the website and then know exactly what we want when we call and book it. We also call back once promotions come out and have done well getting them applied to reduce our final cost. We love how good Disney is about that, and the call center people are usually very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter