Born sandals -- aahhhhhhhhhhh

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I have Born shoes and really like them. ;) Even over my Clark's.
A local store had Born sandals on sale, and we will be at WDW the end of May, so.........
They are very soft and cushy, just like their shoes.
Anyone else have Born sandals and have you had any problems while walking WDW wearing them?
I'm wearing these sandals around the house, like slippers, to help break them in.

I've never seen that brand. What type of store do you buy them at?

The store I buy them at is a Midwest chain -- Von Maur.
But Born's are also sold at Dillard's, if you have one of those nearby.
Not that I am endorsing this site, or have bought from it, but you can see Born's shoes. They are very comfy, soft shoes. :)
http://www.bornshoes.com/

I bought my first pair when I was pregnant w/first child. They are sooo comfortable. They also hold up very well!

They are really comfy and served me well last November. I just scored a new pair at Marshalls for $20, (they had quite a few, check the local Marshall/TJ Maxx)!! You can also get them thru J.Jill & Nordstroms! Can't wait to use them in August. I think they are more comfortable than my Tevas & my Clarks!

I am wearing mine right now and so soft and comfy. I have had them for 5 years. They are leather so I wouldn't wear them to a park where you are going to get wet. I wear mine to Disney every year.................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter