Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

did you find your charger
see you in the morn - i better get to bed soon

oh ya - quack quack - lol

I always have my camera but I still can't figure out how to post photos...not so technically proficient!!
See you all in a few hours!!! quack!!

Hi all,

Have a great time! This meet just wasn't meant to be for me. First I had to completely cancel because there was a good chance I would have to work. Then I found out I wouldn't have to work so I was going to go to the brunch. But I fell back to sleep and missed the only train that would get me there by 10:30. So, overall, not a good meet for me.

Karen

Hi all,

Have a great time! This meet just wasn't meant to be for me. First I had to completely cancel because there was a good chance I would have to work. Then I found out I wouldn't have to work so I was going to go to the brunch. But I fell back to sleep and missed the only train that would get me there by 10:30. So, overall, not a good meet for me.

Karen

I hope it turned out to be a good meet for you, Karen. Im so glad I checked the Dis before we left. It was worth being late for. ;)

I had a such a great time with everyone. It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I swear, Boston has the best Disers. We always have awesome meets. Thanks again for all your hard work, MaryAnn

Pics are coming in a minute. Quack Quack Quack!

e7b09faa.jpg

e7b09fac.jpg

e7b09fab.jpg

e7b09fad.jpg

e7b09f72.jpg

Bye, Karen & Alan! :sad1:
e7b09f65.jpg

Thanks for the pics! They came out awesome! Except for the lush in the pic with the beautiful two fisted drinker! I look trashed & I barley took a sip of my drink yet! :lmao:

I had a blast & it was great meeting everyone! :thumbsup2

Edited: I took the beautiful ladies name out, because I thought I should ask permission first before saying who is who! Sorry! Just used to our cruise meets thread where if you go to a meet....you can be sure your name & pic will be posted!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Rhonda!

OMG.....love the photos you guys!!! They are so terrific. Thanks Melissa..great Ronda shot. Oh and by the way Miss Ronda, if you get a chance to check this out...a glass was raised to you several times.
It was a lot of fun....dh George said it was fun. Now, that my friends, is the true seal of approval. He has decided that I have found some really nice people on the intenet....go figure.
The kids all looked like they had fun..well, except for Diane's poor ds..hope his head is feeling okay this morning!!!!

It was a lot of fun....dh George said it was fun. Now, that my friends, is the true seal of approval. He has decided that I have found some really nice people on the intenet....go figure.

He's known me, Katie, and Mary Ann for years. He should have realized that long ago. Is George a little slow? ;)

He's known me, Katie, and Mary Ann for years. He should have realized that long ago. Is George a little slow? ;)

Ah, he has met you and Katie, but not Mary Ann....I think it was Jimmy that gave him the idea that we're lots of fun. He really enjoyed meeting the 'menfolk'!!!

Ah, he has met you and Katie, but not Mary Ann....I think it was Jimmy that gave him the idea that we're lots of fun. He really enjoyed meeting the 'menfolk'!!!

After that night at Jake Ivorys, how could he not think we are fun...oh wait...that was the bachelorette party, not us. :lmao:

After that night at Jake Ivorys, how could he not think we are fun...oh wait...that was the bachelorette party, not us. :lmao:

I'll bet our group was the only group there that night who can actually remember anything that happened that night!! Those young ladies were not looking like they were going to be in great shape the next day...but I guess that's what happens when you play with light sabers all night!!!!!:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I'll bet our group was the only group there that night who can actually remember anything that happened that night!! Those young ladies were not looking like they were going to be in great shape the next day...but I guess that's what happens when you play with light sabers all night!!!!!:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
What a show that night!

Anyway, just wanted to chime in that I'm sorry I couldn't get to this meet, but funds have been VERY tight lately. You had a perfect day weather-wise and by the looks of CamColt's photos, everyone had a alot of fun. One of these days I'll get there! :goodvibes

What a show that night!

Anyway, just wanted to chime in that I'm sorry I couldn't get to this meet, but funds have been VERY tight lately. You had a perfect day weather-wise and by the looks of CamColt's photos, everyone had a alot of fun. One of these days I'll get there! :goodvibes
Hey Barb...I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how the heck you are. Thanks for stopping by here and saying hello. You would have added to the fun yesterday. It was a great day, great weather, great friends both old and new!!!!

Hey Barb...I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how the heck you are. Thanks for stopping by here and saying hello. You would have added to the fun yesterday. It was a great day, great weather, great friends both old and new!!!!
Believe me, I was thinking of you guys too! Will try to make the next Boston area meet, though!

Yesterday was fun - thanks everyone
It was nice seeing ole friends again and meeting new
thanks for posting the pictures

Hope all with upcoming trips have a great time!

OMG.....love the photos you guys!!! They are so terrific. Thanks Melissa..great Ronda shot. Oh and by the way Miss Ronda, if you get a chance to check this out...a glass was raised to you several times.
The kids all looked like they had fun..well, except for Diane's poor ds..hope his head is feeling okay this morning!!!!

DS never mentioned his ear again, so I suspect he is just fine! :goodvibes

It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I swear, Boston has the best Disers. We always have awesome meets. Thanks again for all your hard work, MaryAnn

Pics are coming in a minute. Quack Quack Quack!

As always, it was a pleasure to spend time with you and your family :) .

Thanks for the pitcures, they look great.

Thanks for the pics! They came out awesome! Except for the lush in the pic with the beautiful two fisted drinker! I look trashed & I barley took a sip of my drink yet! :lmao:

I had a blast & it was great meeting everyone! :thumbsup2

Edited: I took the beautiful ladies name out, because I thought I should ask permission first before saying who is who! Sorry! Just used to our cruise meets thread where if you go to a meet....you can be sure your name & pic will be posted!

Hey, had to live up to my paper plate, cyber-rep :rotfl: :rotfl:

So glad we had some time to talk trash :goodvibes ;)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Rhonda!

Ronda....you look MARVALOUS!!! Although, I think you need a toothpick. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: :laughing: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I just noticed the guy on the bike....IT'S JERRY!!!!!

There is no bike rider in my copy of the pitcure (that Jerry is tricky, isn't he), and Melissa is not hiding :thumbsup2

Well, unless you have a "New George" I met him at the first CLP Meet. Guess I must have made quite an impression :rolleyes1

Believe me, I was thinking of you guys too! Will try to make the next Boston area meet, though!

Sorry you couldn't make it, definately next time. Are you going to JellyRolls in December?

DS never mentioned his ear again, so I suspect he is just fine! :goodvibes

What happened??

Just wanted to say my family had an awsome time yesterday. DH always moans when I get him involved with my DIS friends at WDW and on the cruises, but ALWAYS talks about what a great time he had and how nice everyone is. I am so glad we were able to pull it off and really enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing old timers (sorry, Melissa - couldn't resist ;) )

Sooooo, where are we going next??????

Hey, did any of you even notice that you road by me as I walked to try train. Right near where the duck took the turn to ride on the street between the common and the public garden. I even stopped and waited until the duck went by, waving to you. A few people waved but what's wrong with the rest of you? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter