Boston DISmeet--June 13th--Final details listed--Important message pg. 6

Houston's
60 State St.
Boston, MA 02109
(617) 573-9777
www.houstons.com

I was a regular at the Houstons in Atlanta, in fact Kim, I am famous for my spinach and artichoke dip which is a Houstons' recipe and hopefully I will have an opportunity to make it for you, but I have not been to the new location in Boston but as you are entering into the marketplace from Government Center after crossing over Merrimac Street it is immediately to your right. So when you follow the Freedom Trail from Boston Common it will take you to right where you need to be for the meet.

This is the link to a map of the area showing you where 60 State Street is - the star is showing the State Street side but you will be in front of Houstons on the Quincy Market side of State Street.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...=Boston,+MA+O2109&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

I have updated the initial post with all of the information for the meet. I have asked everyone to PM me with some information so that I can work on a project :)

Castlegazer--thank you for providing some information on the location of Houston's. It's located on the Congress Street end of Faneuil Hall near Bostix (half price ticket booth), and across from the large free-standing flower shop.

Mickeyfan1--I did hear that TheLK4 is related to Scotty. She sent me a PM about it. I told her she has a great relative there :)

If anyone has any other questions about the meet, feel free to PM me or post here.

Karen

I'm gonna try, I am going to check the bus/train schedule and I'll let you know ASAP.

I would love to be there! I am hoping to talk DH into going and I might/should have my 3 year old DSD there as well.
I have never done the duck boats and have always wanted too.

I have only done one "internet" meet before and that was for a Carnival cruise I was on last November and it was soo much fun to put faces to the names as well as have other people to sit with at shows and tours.

Can't wait to see everyone!

--Tammie :wave:

Originally posted by binkyj826
I have never done the duck boats and have always wanted too.

Just for clarification, we're doing the swan boats in the public garden--not the duck tour :)

Looking forward to meeting you, Tammie! Should be a fun day!

Karen

Hi gang,

I have added the list of folks who are planning or hoping to attend the meet. If I left you off, or any of the information is incorrect, please let me know and I'll fix it.

If you haven't PM'd me with the names and favorite characters for everyone in your group, please do so I can continue my project :)

Also I'm going to try to send everyone a PM over the weekend to give everyone my contact information, and other details.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Karen

DH and I will try to make it. We have friends visiting that weekend and I am not sure when they are leaving on Sunday. Put us down as a maybe. :wave2:

oh.....I soooooo want to go, but Sundays are no good for me (too busy with church activities to scoot to Boston). I will be with all in spirit tho and hopefully I can make it to another one.
Maybe a DIS meet at Canobie Lake Park sometime over the summer.........

Sorry I'll miss the fun. I'll be @WDW that day. Bummer--not! I'll be on the lookout for the next one.

Bummer,

just finding out about this meet

But we will not be able to attend as We will Be In Disney until 2pm that day and then we fly home ...
Peter:( :( :(

Geez. What's up with all these people who are going to be at Disney World on June 13th? Don't they realize that it's going to be a lot more fun to be with all us DISers on this meet? Geez.

Karen

Oh sugar, I can't make it, my birthday is the 16th (I'm 40!!!!!) and my mom wants to take me out. But I definately will be there in spirit. If anything changes I'll PM ASAP!

Karen - I just found this thread! I'd love to attend, but will say "maybe" for now. If I come, it will most likely be me, my mom, and my twin girls who will be 6. Thanks.

Count me in! With DW, DS5 and DS2.
Favorite: Donald Duck

I dont think we have anything planned and would love to see you all.

Ill be there
I sent you a PM
Ill be alone as my DH like disneys but not that much and the kids are gonna stay home. My DS5 has a party to go to that day and my other son is only 3 months.

See you there!

Looks like a great meet, wish we could attend. We have family obligations every weekend in June. Maybe next time.

Sorry you can't make it, Mamu. :( It's going to be a fun time.

Karen

I have sent a PM with some additional information to everyone who is listed on the first post of this thread (at least I think I did). Please check your PMs.

If you did not receive the PM, please let me know so that I can send it to you. Sorry for any omissions.

Karen

THanks Karen for all your hard work on this. It's going to be a terrific party!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter