boston market and give kids the world..

dana1003

DIS Veteran
went to boston market and as i was being rung up they asked if i wanted to donate a $1 to give kids the world!! i was so suprised..we're in jersey so this was a surprise to me..of course i donated and they gave me a bunch of coupons for our next order. so if you feel ur too far away to donate just go to your local boston market and ask to make a donation :)

lol.. I just bought this too.. don't even know what the charity is but the coupons are great! my kids LOVE Boston Market so it was a great deal to help out a charity.

thats so AWESOME! I had the pleasure of touring give kids the world with my friends aunt who volunteers there! :goodvibes LOVE THAT PLACE! SUCH A GREAT CAUSE! :wizard:

Just a heads up....you did a great thing because the kids that stay there actually get Boston Market meals all through the day there! My nephew got to stay there this year and there were a few times they met up with us at the parks with a Boston Market bag (they know my DD LOVES Boston Market and once or twice ordered her some mashed potatoes and cornbread)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter