Bottled Water, Soda, Etc.

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
How much is this stuff in the parks? And do they have bottled water that isn't bottled in FL ( I hear its not so tasty there) I was thinking about UPSing bottled water and juice boxes for my son, but wanted to get ideas on prices in the park first.
Thanks in advance!!

water and soda are both 2.50 or 3.00.
the bottle water taste okay. The room water is what doesn't taste good..

I don't know if the water is bottled in Florida or not...but from my research I see that the price for bottled water in the parks is between $2.25 and $2.50....eeekkk!!

I too am very picky about my H2O and only drink spring water.

I am doing a Towncar on our next visit to WDW and will include a grocery stop to stock up on LOTS of water.

I am also planning on doing a UPS delivery to our resort prior to our arrival...am thinking that shipping water would be pretty expensive due to weight.....if I'm wrong..please let me know!!

:earseek:

Hi, just back from WDW two weeks ago. I was worried about the Florida drinking water from things I read so I bought a Britta Water Bottle ~ WE NEVER USED IT! I was most concerned about 15 month old ds, but we all drank the tap water and it tasted just fine. Even ds drank it.

www.netgrocer.com charges for shipping by the total price of your order, not the weight. It seems to me that this would be cheaper than shipping it yourself by UPS or FedEx. Like someone said, water and juice boxes can get pretty heavy.

I looked into netgrocer, but their stuff is wayyyyyyy to expensive! and they only have one brand of bottled water. It wouldn't be very expensive to ship the stuff UPS for me though, since my work has an account, and we can ship stuff for pretty cheap. My other question is though, if the stuff got to the hotel before we did, would they hold it for us? We are staying at the Yacht Club.

We use netgrocer every year. They have specials on shipping or $15 off your order! The shipping usually runs me $7 if it isn't free! The prices are not high on most items, but I live in the Northeast. The water is very good and I order 24 bottles along with specials they are running right now like granola bars - $1.99 and cookies 2/$5, juice boxes like Tang and Capri Sun (10 to a box) is $2.99 we pay $2.29 here at home. Pringles are $1.29 cheaper than my grocery store, but not 99 cents like walmart.

You can subscribe to their site and they will em you when they are running any promos - I get an em from them at least once a week. When shipping, you can place our order and ask them to hold it until 4 0r 5 days before your departure date. I request it in writing on their site and then I follow up w/ a phone call to speak to a live person and verify that my account has been noted for a delay ship date.

It really is a great service if you can't or don't want to stop before going to your resort.

:D

I was also concerned by the posts about the water. It tasted fine!!!! The coldest water in the MK is under the train station (great advice from this boards). We also brought juice boxes and just chilled them over night on ice. I had a small softsided cooler (lunch box size) and kept it in the bottom of the stroller. Definitely carry water to AK - not enough drinking fountains!

We always take a trip to Walmart and get a case of bottled water.We bring our water bottle sleeves from home,we freeze all bottles the night b4 and we have them in the parks.

YES, they do have water not bottled in Florida it is called AQUAFINA and tastes like Spring water!! not like the stuff they add minerals to.[we bought the bigger 24oz bottles at Walmart in Kissimme for $5.00 for 12 bottles! the cheapest we found. and we send a day looking!!]

Also at Universal they sell Crystal Gyser and it's not bottled in florida and is a spring water!

The brand [starts with a Z]they sell at WDW IS BOTTLED in Florida and not only tastes like the water at WDW IT MAKES YOU THIRSTIER!![thoart cracking thisty!!]

It is called "zephyr hills" - it was ok, but not great tasting spring water!

I must say that the florida water did not taste bad but we did not like how it made us feel. IT just did not set well with our stomachs even the fountain pop and ice was not good on our tummies. We used the gatorade and that worked well! Seemed the water made us feel a bit queezy. Maybe we just took a bug with us or something!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter