Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Our first choice was TPV CL at Poly for the second half of June '24. We were able to book Waterview CL. We were pretty flexible with dates and tried a few different options scanning about a 14 day period and TPV didn't show up.
Great info! Appreciate it!

Yes, we know that you booked a BB offer... what did you book?
What resort, what view and what was the discount you received?
You know, the usual stuff.
Oh sorry, we booked Pop for Feb. standard view, 8 nights for a lil over $1900.

We booked Grand Floridian - garden view- in July for 11 nights for around $6500.

Honestly, I'll end up going through everything and figuring out the discounts later. I hadn't read that you could wait until after you got home (new), and while I love bouncebacks; it does eat up some time of your vacation. I ended up being on the phone for almost an hr., so I really only half paid attention and I'll go back through everything when I get home.

Sorry I'm not more helpful right now, but will come back and post specifics later.

Looking at the dates...

ELIGIBLE BOUNCEBACK 2024 DATES

January 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-31
February 1, 4-28, 11-14, 19-22, 25-29
March 1-16, 31
April 1-30
May 1-23, 27-31
June 1-30
July 1-31
August 1-29
September 2-30
October 27-31
November 25-27
December 1-24

If I book WV CL at Yacht Club for January 2024 as an example, would I be able to book the same exact room & resort in the following months at the BB rate?

Maybe WV CL at Yacht Club is only available to book every other month, or on specific months or dates.
That's the information I would like to know. So for those booking your BB offers for your favorite resort, would you mind asking.

I think we're all just trying to understand how this newish offer works.

@vinotinto you're the host of this awesome thread, is there anything you want to know?

First choice is a great start but there has got to be more for us to gain here, especially since we haven't seen a BB Room Only offer in years. I can cover Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge and The Cabins at Ft. Wilderness.

I know campsite are excluded but does that mean cabins as well?
:confused3

I'm curious how it will work with villas. We always book a DVC villa for cash directly through Disney (as we have this year), but I do not think those rooms are available to book for cash until the 11 month mark. It does say in the advertising the discount is for "Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villas", so maybe they will have availability? I do want to try and use the BB offer for another trip in September, which will be over 11 months away from my check out date. Guess we will see!?!?

@vinotinto you're the host of this awesome thread, is there anything you want to know?

First choice is a great start but there has got to be more for us to gain here, especially since we haven't seen a BB Room Only offer in years. I can cover Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge and The Cabins at Ft. Wilderness.

I know campsite are excluded but does that mean cabins as well?
:confused3
Thank you @FoxC63!

1. I have questions about availability. Does it look like guest can get their first choice of rooms and dates or is availability very limited, like it often is with other discounts? Which is why hearing about what people were able to book is very helpful.

2. I also want to know if there is a dedicated bounceback line as it used to be or if now it's only the general Disney line.

3. Also, about the special situations that we have in the FAQ. We used to get a lot of questions about the number of rooms you can book for people traveling with you and the specific rules on that. We have all the old information, but if someone is doing future travel with others who are not currently WDW guests, I would like to hear if the FAQ is still correct.

The campsites are excluded from the future discount, but you *can* book a bounceback if you are a guest in the rooms excluded from a future discount and the FW cabins are included in the eligible rooms for a bounceback discount. The only rooms that are excluded for a future stay are:
  • Fort Wilderness campsites
  • 3-bedroom Grand Villas
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas
  • Bungalows and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas
  • Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.

I'm curious how it will work with villas. We always book a DVC villa for cash directly through Disney (as we have this year), but I do not think those rooms are available to book for cash until the 11 month mark. It does say in the advertising the discount is for "Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villas", so maybe they will have availability? I do want to try and use the BB offer for another trip in September, which will be over 11 months away from my check out date. Guess we will see!?!?
You can book a villa as a future stay; again, based on availability, and at least some should be available within 11 months. If Disney does not release villas for cash until 11 months, and you are looking for a stay after 11 months, perhaps book a different resort for your date and call back to book a villa when they are available? They are not going to have inventory that is not available as a cash booking in the website.

Thank you @FoxC63!

1. I have questions about availability. Does it look like guest can get their first choice of rooms and dates or is availability very limited, like it often is with other discounts? Which is why hearing about what people were able to book is very helpful.

2. I also want to know if there is a dedicated bounceback line as it used to be or if now it's only the general Disney line.

3. Also, about the special situations that we have in the FAQ. We used to get a lot of questions about the number of rooms you can book for people traveling with you and the specific rules on that. We have all the old information, but if someone is doing future travel with others who are not currently WDW guests, I would like to hear if the FAQ is still correct.

The campsites are excluded from the future discount, but you *can* book a bounceback if you are a guest in the Fort Wilderness cabins. The only rooms that are excluded for a future stay are:
  • Fort Wilderness campsites
  • 3-bedroom Grand Villas
  • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas
  • Bungalows and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas
  • Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.

You can book a villa as a future stay; again, based on availability, and at least some should be available within 11 months. If Disney does not release villas for cash until 11 months, and you are looking for a stay after 11 months, perhaps book a different resort for your date and call back to book a villa when they are available? They are not going to have inventory that is not available as a cash booking in the website.
Yeah, that is kind of what I am thinking, too regarding the villas, as it will be more than 11 months. I will probably book a regular room at the WL and hope it can be modified at a future date if availability opens up for a villa. I will definitely ask when I am calling about the BB offer when I am eligible to book.

Yeah, that is kind of what I am thinking, too regarding the villas, as it will be more than 11 months. I will probably book a regular room at the WL and hope it can be modified at a future date if availability opens up for a villa. I will definitely ask when I am calling about the BB offer when I am eligible to book.
Thank you! Appreciate that you will keep us posted!

Looking at the dates...

ELIGIBLE BOUNCEBACK 2024 DATES

January 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-31
February 1, 4-28, 11-14, 19-22, 25-29
March 1-16, 31
April 1-30
May 1-23, 27-31
June 1-30
July 1-31
August 1-29
September 2-30
October 27-31
November 25-27
December 1-24

If I book WV CL at Yacht Club for January 2024 as an example, would I be able to book the same exact room & resort in the following months at the BB rate?

Maybe WV CL at Yacht Club is only available to book every other month, or on specific months or dates.
That's the information I would like to know. So for those booking your BB offers for your favorite resort, would you mind asking.

I think we're all just trying to understand how this newish offer works.
I do remember on the last BB offer I did, maybe 2017 was in the BC CL WL and was able to get BC CL WL for the next year. I called from my room and was able to get what I wanted, pretty easy.
This time I have YC CL WV in October and I am hoping to get early December (Christmas) or late October (Halloween).

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking. Are you asking if they would limit the resort & room type because you booked that same one already? If that’s what you’re wondering, No they won’t. If the resort & room type you want to book is available with the bounceback, you can book it. They won’t deny you a YC WV CL room if February just because you booked it for January, for example. In the past I have booked that exact room for more than 1 trip with a single bounce back call. As with all discounts the room has to be available for your dates. That availability varies all the time. So the only way to know if it’s available for your dates is to ask when you call.

Thanks for the information here. I returned from a stay at the Contemporary two days ago (check out 7/5). I happened to be reading something on this forum last night and came across this thread. I did not receive anything during my stay about a bounceback, including as of today no email with the offer or instructions. I only knew of it from seeing this last night. I called the general reservation number today and was able to apply the bounceback to two future trips in 2024.

I booked Contemporary Atrium Club Level for March 5-15. I asked about TPV but it was not available for the entire time. I considered paying rack rate for part of the stay because I don't want to move mid stay, but in the end I opted for Standard View because I like the bay view almost as much. Comparing to rack rates I think I saved 28%.

Secondly, I booked Boardwalk Inn for June 10-20. I asked about club level but it wasn't available for the entire stay. Next I asked about Boardwalk view non club but that also was not available. I ended up with Resort View. I'm not crazy about these new categories, but that's a different topic. In a few months, if the refurbishments to BW Villas actually happen, I might try to switch this reservation to the villa side of the property. Compared to rack rates I received 35% off.

Thank you again for this thread. If I hadn't randomly seen this last night I would have missed out.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking. Are you asking if they would limit the resort & room type because you booked that same one already? If that’s what you’re wondering, No they won’t. If the resort & room type you want to book is available with the bounceback, you can book it. They won’t deny you a YC WV CL room if February just because you booked it for January, for example. In the past I have booked that exact room for more than 1 trip with a single bounce back call. As with all discounts the room has to be available for your dates. That availability varies all the time. So the only way to know if it’s available for your dates is to ask when you call.
Nope, that's not what I'm asking at all..
I tried to write this up as easy as possible but I can see the confusion. :hug:

I'd like to know what room types are available to book via BB offer on all the dates listed for Yacht Club Resort, Wilderness Lodge Resort and the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness and I'm including costs, beds (2 qn, king. etc) too.

That way if someone comes to this thread, they'll be able to see
Resort / Dates / View / beds / price based on 1 occupant.

to what end? to compare prices. period.

Nope, that's not what I'm asking at all..
I tried to write this up as easy as possible but I can see the confusion. :hug:

I'd like to know what room types are available to book via BB offer on all the dates listed for Yacht Club Resort, Wilderness Lodge Resort and the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness and I'm including costs, beds (2 qn, king. etc) too.

That way if someone comes to this thread, they'll be able to see
Resort / Dates / View / beds / price based on 1 occupant.

to what end? to compare prices. period.
I think their are too many moving parts, so to speak, for this to be possible. The inventory will constantly change based on bookings and cancellations, both for rack rate reservations and for discounted reservations.

Everyone will need to call to discuss the available options at the time of the call. It's going to constantly vary.

I think their are too many moving parts, so to speak, for this to be possible. The inventory will constantly change based on bookings and cancellations, both for rack rate reservations and for discounted reservations.

Everyone will need to call to discuss the available options at the time of the call.

granted but this would be the starting point, it's early enough to get the prices, this isn't about what inventory sold out, it's about the bottom line... what was the asking price.

When comparing apples to apples, you need the apples.
This isn't a guessing game, it's an offer. no one here is asking anyone to get it all down, but if could add to the list that would be most helpful.

• Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time, so you can travel together.
  • You may be able to place the other room in another guests' name that is *not* traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you.
Hello all! Has anyone been able to book a short trip 1or 2 nights and then apply a bounce back offer to book rooms for yourself and others? I would be interested to see if my husband and I could book a bounce back for 3 rooms even if the other parties were not with us at the time of the original stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter