• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bounceback option

C

catmouse

Some of you folks were nice enough to recommend the bouceback option as an alternative to the 4 day minimum park hopper.

However when I called 407-WDISNEY on 2 separate occasions they told me that bounceback in no longer in effect.

Does anyone have any other suggestions????

Thanks,

The CAT MOUSE:confused:

I assume you are referring to the tickets you buy at the gate and you get a discount for future days. This IS still in effect! We used it last week for 2 day tickets for four of us for $343! You have to use day # 2 within 4 days ( Ithink) and day #3 within 6 days. None of the CM's at the resort (WL) knew about the tickets either. Let me know if you have any questions!

They've never sold the bounceback ticket ahead of time or anywhere other than the park ticket offices. If you're nervous about not being able to do it, I would ask someone when you buy your first one day, one park ticket if it's still an option. If they do for some reason discontinue it, you can always decide to buy a 4 day park hopper instead.

Someone in our party bought a 2-day bounceback at the front desk of the Poly in 1999. ...

catmouse,

THE WEB SITE LINK I GAVE YOU IS REALLY RELIABLE!! and in the rules it tells you the tickets MUST be purchased at the WDW gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This info can be found on the WDW disney.com website,too,but it isn't as easy to access fast for this forum. But you can go look under tickets and find it.

But there are some special rules that go with these tickets You can only purchase the 2 day and 3 day passes at a WDW ticket window. You can not purchase them over the phone, at a Disney store, or online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter