Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fingers match my toes now so I must be ready to leave :thumbsup2

Just had to take a short nap because I keep waking up crazy early everyday due to excitement and was too tired to drive where I need to go tonight.

Okay, DH is home from from work for the last time so now the vacation has started! Woohoo!:banana:

We leave tomorrow. Now to pack the kids and the dogs to go off to the grandparents and we are set to go. Let the party begin!:woohoo:

Congrats Princess Monkey!!! I LOVE disney weddings. We were lucky to be in one in January and it was the best wedding I've ever been to! Can't wait to hear about it.

As of now, I am packed and the kids are packed and we are almost packed for the airport hotel stay tomorrow night... or should I say we are overpacked. My mom called with counts of the kids stuff that they've been ironing and I brought waaaay too much. Oh well - too late to do anything about it now. I'll blame it all on the flood.

I have my list of what needs to go into the carry on bag and am going to start on that now, along with the kids toy bag. Work is going to be INSANE tomorrow and I have four major items on the to do list that have to be finished before I leave. Hoping to at least have nothing left to think about except work tomorrow.

Can't believe this trip is finally here............

Erin

If you are reading along and you notice we are on Page 250, please post (you could just quote this) :

STOP
We are moving to Part 5:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2435351

It's set up and ready to go.

'cause this morning you had 3 pages done before I looked at the boards. :goodvibes

We should be off in a couple hours. I thought I'd see this go to thread 5, but I may be gone before it does. See you all on board!

We're MARRIED!!

Yeah I'm sorry but it's all downhill from here sister! :rotfl:

Just kidding totally! I'm so happy for you and Dr. Dave, I hope the cruise is a wonderful honeymoon for you both.

A few hours until bedtime and I only have 3 things left on my to-do list which is simply amazing!

Just had to take a short nap because I keep waking up crazy early everyday due to excitement and was too tired to drive where I need to go tonight.

:) I did the 'nap' thing too! Got off work at 2PM :woohoo: Took a while to say goodby to everybody, stopped at Walgreens on the way home, and a final stop at DQ for a mint M&M blizzard for later. Got in the house, sat in a comfy chair and slept for one hour! THAT's the way to start this vacation! Now the bags are packed and weighed. Only eliminated one shirt from the pile. Only need to add the stuff after my morniing ablutions.

Reconfimred 5:45 AM pick up time with my BIL and it's only 5PM. Looks like I will be able to relax a little this evening.

Will go through my trip/DIS folder and consolidate notes, look up the REAL names of the DISers I'm touring/Palo dining with to make sure I meet them right away!

I'll probably be back to get us pushed into that new thread!

To everyone who is traveling today - Safe Travels!!
To everyone who is in or near wdw already - Have a great time you lucky dogs!!

We leave tomorrow morning for wdw. Today it's nails, pack my carryon, pack my dog's things, return to the library, workout and download a spanish tutorial on itunes.....not a bad day!!

:dance3: Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday :dance3:

I'm excited for your Lauren! Have a fabulous time at MK :flower3:

:idea:

Why don't you join their 8-person table? Then you guys could share the package.

Let's not get crazy..I talk a good game but who an I kidding, I'll drink the wine! Maybe the 1st night I'll order a bottle for the table to celebrate but I'm sure it won't go to waste.

We're MARRIED!!
Our wedding was beautiful, and this April weather was sunny and perfect. Truly, we never could have pulled off a Disney wedding without the support of my dad and our families. :grouphug: We feel so blessed to have so many who care about us and our relationship. I've been pretty emotional about the event, happy tears and smiles all around!!

Now, it's time to CELEBRATE our new marriage as we cross the ocean together on the adventure of a lifetime! The bags are packed, our tickets in hand, and our magical FE gifts look awesome... they are just waiting to sail into everyone's FEs. :wizard:

I'm trying to read the pages I've missed, but I am sure we will catch up when we see some of you in person at the Country Inn & Suites tomorrow evening! We will see the rest of you on the ship!

PrincessMonkey

Congrats!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and wishing you all the best.:cheer2:

taking a little break from packing...my back is killing me right now....:mad:

On my way home...stopped by kmart to return a few things, Michaels to buy another Xyron magnetic/lamenating cartridge, & CVS to pick up the meds I was supposed to pick up yesterday.

Since I got home...listening to my dad's radio show (on the internet), finished magnets, figured out the outfits plus what I'm wearing tomorrow, and am probably about 1/2 way packed. Trying to decide if I want to do the shower thing tonight or tomorrow morning.

Working 9a-330p tomorrow (w/ 1/2 hr lunch) then heading home. Will have to make sure I have everything, then will be picked up about 445p to head to the airport JACKIE-- will call you as I get close to Hertz to have you guys jump on the shuttle to meet me there :thumbsup2

Congrats to the newly weds! Thanks for sharing your honeymoon w/ us!

Working 9a-330p tomorrow (w/ 1/2 hr lunch) then heading home. Will have to make sure I have everything, then will be picked up about 445p to head to the airport JACKIE-- will call you as I get close to Hertz to have you guys jump on the shuttle to meet me there :thumbsup2

!

No need to shout....I'm right here! :lmao::lmao:

I was sitting here all smug because I'm packed and still have the evening ahead of me...then I walked into the kitchen! Oh, guess I'd better clean it up!

But not till after I do a little more of this :surfweb: and watch Bones.

I couldn't fight a nap, either. Set the alarm so I could watch Survivor. My dad says I need to leave him instructions on how to use the DVD recorder. Another thing on the list of to dos. And the house is a mess - I'd leave it, but my DB & SIL will be here in 3 weeks and don't think they could handle it. Probably will have to, though, I'm running out of time.

Don't know how PrincessMonkey :bride: & Dr. Dave got ready for a wedding and a cruise! -- although she hadn't posted lately - hmmm, could that be what eats up our time?

Don't know how PrincessMonkey :bride: & Dr. Dave got ready for a wedding and a cruise! -- although she hadn't posted lately - hmmm, could that be what eats up our time?

Could be!

I went ahead and cleaned the kitchen now...even though I'll be making an omlette later, so just a little to clean up then.

I did forget ONE MAJOR PROJECT! I still have to clean out my purse! :lmao:

...I'm doing my best to get us to page 250 tonight.....

Last day at work is done!
Farm Stuff all tidy!
House sitter all filled in!
Everone is packed!
Now we are just waiting for the clock to tick down! :banana:

House sitter arrived. Looks like we can leave any time. See you all in a couple days!:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::wizard::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter