Bowling and Billiards coming to DTD

This isn't a family chain, and Disney won't be running it. It's more like a club with bowling. Take a look at their website. Their other outlets are 21 and up at night - when they have a dress code.

I'm just glad there moving Ridemakerz out of that building. I loved it when it was the Virgin Record Megastore. That building was huge and the Ridemakerz part took up about 15% of that place. And to put bowling there is awesome! I can't wait for it to open!

I think it's a great idea and a great addition to DTD. Except for shopping, there is a severe shortage of things to do in the evening when the parks close and this will fill some of that gap. According to their website - it's 21 and over after 8pm and 18 and under needs adult supervision at all times...I wonder if they will have the same policy in DTD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter