Boys that love Frozen!

My 7 year old loves it!!! However, we booked fast passes to meet Ana and Elsa and he was excited until he saw NO boys in line at the fast pass line :( There were boys in the regular line but he was very embarrassed that he was the only boy waiting to see the princesses. I have great photos at least ;)

Am I the only one that has little boys that absolutely love Frozen? Mine are 5 and 2 and have seen the movie probably 50 times. They love Olaf and also like Anna and Elsa. I'm paying for the premium HS package and they are very excited! Wondering if my boys are just different, or if others have boys obsessed with Frozen too!!

My boy is 16. He has a 6 year old half sister, at his dads house. She is obsessed with anything Frozen. He's watched the movie with her many times, knows the songs off by heart. He's not a fan, by any means, but he's a damn good big brother. So much so, that on our upcoming trip this summer with friends with little kids, he's paying out of his own money to join them for the premium package so he can have been visuals to videotape everything to bring home to his little sister.

:lovestruc :love:

A movie with a silly snowman AND the word "gassy?" My 5 year old son loves it!

Though my 11 year old son acts too cool for it, I think he's just tired of hearing the songs over and over. He did watch the entire movie for a second time when we watched it recently though, so I don't think he hates it.

We act out Frozen all the time here - the 8 year old girl is always Elsa, I'm Anna, and the 5 year old boy is Olaf. Though as I type this, the 5 and 8 year old are both belting out Let it Go.

My son is 21 and he hates Frozen ... although he likes musicals in general, loves Josh Gad and Book of Mormon is his favorite recent musical.

Of course, he's a freaking hipster so I suspect his objections actually boil down to Frozen being too popular with the "wrong" people.

I've got a couple of younger nephews who love it.

My DS (almost 5) is OBSESSED with Frozen. And MORE obsessed with Elsa. He loves it so much DD(8) isn't as into it as I think she would have been if DS wasn't! LOL! He says he's going to marry Elsa...he loooooves her. He also loves to dress up like her using whatever is lying around. He has a Superman cape that he puts on but he says it's his Elsa cape. He wore it to Costco last weekend and someone commented about him being Superman and he corrected them "NO! I'm Elsa!" That got me a look...LOL! I am still a few weeks away from being able to make our FP and it's terrifies me that I won't get FP to see them! He would be absolutely crushed! He got upset with me when I told him he couldn't have the Elsa dress he saw online :rolleyes1 but he doesn't know I had a shirt custom made for him. It says "Elsa melts my heart"... can't wait to show it to him! I asked him what he would say to Elsa if he met her and he said "I would tell her she's pretty as a rainbow".... awwww!!

My 4 year old son likes it. He's not as crazy about it as my 6 and 8 year old daughters, but he knows the songs and can belt out "Let it Go" with the best of them.

He'll want to meet Anna and Elsa when we go in November.

My 5 1/2 and 7 year old nephews love it! A lot probably has to do with the fact that their mother loves it too!

My husband was recently driving a group of high school boys to an event. He told them they could pick the music in the car, but they needed to "keep it clean" or he would put on the Frozen soundtrack. They immediately *asked* him to put it on! :rotfl:

Both my DH and DS17 are big Frozen fans--they especially love Olaf. Of course, they love everything Disney!

My 12 yr old son LOVES Frozen and was obsessed with it when it first came out. When we went to meet Elsa - it was his happiest moment at DisneyWorld. He is totally unfazed by the fact that he is the only boy who does/likes some things. He also collects American Girl dolls, is an amazing ballet dancer, likes a good fart joke, knows EVERYTHING about cars, and loves the Forza Horizon racing game. I call him my Renaissance boy. ALWAYS support boys who engage in non-stereotypical stuff!

A9A7905E-D740-478C-89FA-445FDB5627E7.jpeg

Definitely not the only one! My boys are older now at 12, 9 and 9, but we saw the first and second one in the theatre and we watched the first a bunch of times at home. They were thrilled to meet Anna and Elsa at MK years ago and still enjoy the ride. But my boys like most of the princesses and all of the corresponding movies. My oldest had to have a Cinderella Castle when he was little too. I always get a kick when I see questions here about "what is there to do for boys" at the parks because my 3 boys did and enjoyed everything. Which is lucky for me I guess since I didn't have any girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter