Breakfast at Ale & Compass vs Trattoria Al Forno? Please vote!

Do you prefer Ale&Compass or Trattoria Al Forno for breakfast?

• Ale & Compass

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Trattoria Al Forno

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Both great…can’t choose

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Of the 2 I have only done Ale & Compass back in 2021 and absolutely loved it. The chocolate waffles were amazing.

Ale and Compress breakfast buffet is the best value on Disney property. Not only can you get the buffet plus one entree it also comes with beverages. The food is very good, nice atmosphere, service can be slow but for the price it’s worth it.

It must be us, but our entire family thought Ale and Compas was meh. We all had different entrees and did not like it. I know so many do though.
We love TaF though and we all have dishes there we love.

It must be us, but our entire family thought Ale and Compas was meh. We all had different entrees and did not like it. I know so many do though.
We love TaF though and we all have dishes there we love.
We have had dinner at Trattoria al Forno a number of times and it is a hidden gem. Love the food there for dinner. Coming from Boston with all the Italian restaurants here, Trattoria can hold its own. Never had breakfast there.
I have stayed at the YC a dozen times and never had a disappointing meal at Ale and Compass whether it’s Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Service is slow most of the time but we are never in a hurry.

For every Disney restaurant someone praises as the best meal they've had, another will say it was the worst. You'll most likely get a lot of variation in the responses, which can make it tough to decide.

That said, I have dined at both and loved both breakfasts. IMO I don't think you can go wrong with either. Look at the menus and decide which one is more appealing to you and your family.

Enjoy!!!

The Ale and Compass buffet can feel a little bit "free hotel continental breakfast", which don't get me wrong, is something I love. It depends on what you're looking for. If you are bringing ravenous teens, by all means to Ale and Compass. If you're looking for a nicer experience, I'd probably opt for Trattoria. Or in my case when I can't decide.. do both!

We have had dinner at Trattoria al Forno a number of times and it is a hidden gem. Love the food there for dinner. Coming from Boston with all the Italian restaurants here, Trattoria can hold its own. Never had breakfast there.
I have stayed at the YC a dozen times and never had a disappointing meal at Ale and Compass whether it’s Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Service is slow most of the time but we are never in a hurry.
We haven’t had dinner at TaF in a good while but need to go again. Glad you like it.
Maybe we should give A&C another try since everyone loves it so much. Maybe I’ll try the waffles. We so love their lunch though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter