Breakfast at Kona.....let's grab a table!!

Good morning!

Welcome home Donna! Glad you guys had a great time!

Dznyfan I can't wait to see your pictures!

Linda sorry Mike won't go for the move!

Jill I sent you a PM.

Well I have 2 starving girls and one still in bed that needs to get her butt up!:rolleyes1 We have to start getting back on school time as school starts on the 24th.:sad2:

If you all could send some pixie dust and prayers Britt's way...next week is cheer tryouts. :cheer2:

Have a great Monday!

DznyFan...I did get your email! Thanks, it was very interesting. Yeah, Matt still has to get thru his senior year of high school. He tells me he will only apply to colleges who have the Disney program :) He is too funny.

We are slowly getting back to normal here. Blake went back to work this morning. I had to run to the post office to pick up all our mail.

Nick is just hanging out. Keeps getting texts from some of the many girls he met in Vero:rotfl:

Briana might have to work tonight. She went out last night to see Harry Potter. Blake, Nick and I watched it Sat night. Blake's brother gets what he calls "directors cuts" and I call bootleg copies:rolleyes: so we watched it at home. Which worked out well since neither Blake or Nick have read the books so we had to keep pausing it so I could explain what was happening.:headache:

Matt is off on a golf outing. The football coach put it together for the seniors. He's not that into golf but... Oh darn, I meant to send a camera with him. Think they'd mind if I just wandered onto the course???:rolleyes1

Lilly is having a great time playing with her toys and watching some of the video from vacation. She really got into it when the CMs would call her 'princess' So now if you ask her name she tells you it's Princess Lilly!:love:

Have to get all my pics loaded on Shutterfly so I can post them here. What I should be doing is cleaning the house but reliving vacation is so much more fun!!

DznyFan...I did get your email! Thanks, it was very interesting. Yeah, Matt still has to get thru his senior year of high school. He tells me he will only apply to colleges who have the Disney program :) He is too funny.
:thumbsup2 I like the way that boy thinks!
Princess Lilly - awwwww.

Pozey - congrats to the boys for a job well done at the meet!

Morning all! I did a quick fb setup and requested some people but I know I missed others. My laptop is about to die and I forgot the charger so ill catch up more later :)

Good morning, all.:sunny:

I can't believe that I registered Nathan for school on Monday! Jeepers!! Where did the summer go?:eek::upsidedow
I guess I officially have a registered 5th grader.:teacher:

Last night Nathan and I went to see Harry Potter. I wanted to see G-Force, but I could tell that Nathan would rather see HP......so I caved. It was OK, but I am having a hard time sitting for 2 1/2 hours without visiting the little girls' room.:rolleyes1

I officially joined Facebook yesterday, but haven't set up any pics or much else.

Had better get to moving.
How about some warm cinnamon rolls to start our day?

cinnamon-rolls-su-1011244-l.jpg

I hope you all have a Thoroughly Wonderful Thursday!!:hippie:

Hey there strangers!! boy oh boy what a week:eek::headache:

lets see... Haven't had much time to check into a trip to wdw..my mom and stepdad really wanna go too:laughing:but its been crazy! to say the least

found out one of our "soccer moms" has leukemia!sad1: she is about my age and her only son plays on Kennys team, so, trying to be supportive in any way possible for her!

had to call 911 yesterday for Mike and his nephew:scared1: I was bringing Kenny home from swimming lessons and he calls my cell asking if we were on our way home, he and his nephew just got attacked by bees and stung all over:scared1:... so, I raced home and called 911...Mike was covered in stings, and his nephew only had them on his ankles and head, but he was in ICU just a few months ago w/a blood clot and is on high doses of cumaden (sp?)...and we didn't want to take ANY changes w/him especially and the way Mike's neck was swelling:headache:they said it was definately the right thing to do b/c it could have blocked his airway:guilty: they gave them shots of benadryl and Mike a few steroids and hystamine or something for swelling etc...and some pills, few scripts...and sent them home to take it easy...

then...today we added a new family member to the household...Kenny REALLY wants a dog:rolleyes1so... we said you need to learn more responsibility w/having a pet first...and he agreed...so today we decided on a guinea pig...so...Blaster has officially joined the family:banana::cloud9: he is about 6 weeks old (or so the pet store says ;) ) and is just adorable! Kenny is SO excited! He can't get over it (he told me to type that):rotfl:

ohhhh AND if that isn't enough...Mikes dad is in the hospital:guilty: he's pretty much been sick since they removed the kidney stone a few weeks ago. It had been there for FORTY years!!!:scared1: so, they're checking him out thoroughly for a few days!!

I hope everyone is awesome! Kenny is having a buddy sleep over tomorrow, I hope I can get some studying done:lmao: good one huh!! well...I'm sure they'll be playing w/Blaster some:cloud9:

He choose "Blaster" b/c he thought that was the one from G-Force:lovestruc He is black and white...and so sweet!
take care guys! will catch up more soon!!

Donna...I bet you guys did love CA screamin:cloud9::love: I loved that ride!! IASM was under construction when I was there...but that was like 6 years ago! sounds like a great time! I bet Nemo was awesome!! At least CA adventure is REAL close...that was cool! I didn't like how the monorail and the parks were SO close to the traffic and "outside" world:guilty:but...guess that is why he built wdw:cloud9::love:yay!!!!
ok.. gotta put this kiddo to bed... take care guys!:hug:

Good morning!!:sunny:

Linda:: Oh my goodness!! Sorry to hear about Mike and his nephew. It's a good thing you got the guys to the hospital. Hope they are feeling better.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I'll say a prayer for her.

Tell Kenny to tell Blaster that Nathan and I said "hello and welcome". I'll bet Blaster will make a great pet for him.:thumbsup2

Why did I not realize that you had been to DL. We were there in 2000. The parking lot was just being torn up to build CA and maybe the DL Hotel was closed? I'm like you...I don't want to see much of the "real" world while I'm on vacation.:cloud9:
Good luck with your studying tonight.;)

We don't have too much planned for today. Need to mow the yard and I think Gary is wanting a new truck. May go just "looking".:rolleyes1

The Direct TV guy is here replacing our receiver and cables. What a busy life we lead.:lmao:

How about a little turkey bacon and eggs. Boy have I learned to eat healthy!!:teeth:

bacon_eggs_final.jpg

I hope you all have a Soarin' Saturday!!:goodvibes

Or as Gary and Nathan would say...Snorin' Over California!!

good morning glories!!!!

I survived the move!!!:lmao:

I closed on the sale of my house last Thursday (7/30) and everything went well that day. The week prior, however was a little frantic, but turned out fine. I had movers and workmen in and out all day the Monday prior and then a little misplacing of some important paperwork they needed for closing:headache:-----turns out I had them in my files-----oops:rolleyes1----but found them with little effort (along with many prayers that they could be located). In the end, though, it all worked out and I am sooooooo excited about the townhouse. It is coming along wonderfully-----under roof yesterday!!!!:cool1::cool1: I still have to pick out my lighting (in which I get a $300 allowance:rotfl2:), but luckily am already going in with four lights of my own.

Donna--I want to hear all about your trip!!!! I would love to go to DL, but totally understand that your heart belongs to WDW. I'm glad your hotel worked out and you were able to take advantage to the proximity of the parks.
Tell Nathan and Gary hello.
Now that things have settled down a bit, maybe a shopping trip is in order (just don't let me buy anything:laughing:)

Linda----how scary about Mike and his nephew!!! Where did all of the bees come from?? Hope they are feeling alright now---how miserable that must be.
Congrats to Kenny on his new baby. You'll have to post some pics.
Prayers to your soccer mom friend.:hug:

DznyFan----Princess Jasmine is stunning!!!! How wonderful you were able to get some quality time with her. You've got a special girl there!!

Michele----So glad Princess Lilly has some great memories of your trip. I'm sure she'll be talking about it for a long time. I'd love to see some more pics of her on the trip.

YM----are you still going in November??? (I forgot to ask you)

Lesa---good luck to Britt for tryouts. When does school start??

Hi to everyone!!!!

Today is filled with errands (the usual bank, post office, etc.), then tonight I am meeting some friends for dinner and a movie to celebrate.

Have a good Saturday.

Woo-hoo!! We got all the mowing done yesterday by 1:30pm!!:woohoo:

2x2s:: I knew that moving day would go smoothly, but it's nice to have that part over and done, right? I can't believe you lost some important papers. I have to chuckle because I think I remember you frantically searching for papers when your lease was up on your car.;)
You'll be in that new villa before you know it.
Hope you had an enjoyable dinner last night. What movie did you see?

Not much going on here. Just planning on enjoying the day. I think Nathan wants to go bowling later.....I'll have to get out the Advil!!:eek::headache::lmao:

I baked a special quiche this morning. Do I have any takers?

breakfast-pie-sl-1108222-l.jpg

I hope you all have a Serene Sunday!!

Yum...thanks Donna for the breakfast! I would need advil for the yard and the bowling!:rotfl:

Linda...how scary about Mike and your nephew. I'm so glad you called 911...that could have been much worse. I bet they gave Mike something like what's in the Epi-pens if his neck was swelling. I'm glad everyone was ok. :hug: I hope Kenny has fun with blaster.:woohoo:

Hey 2x2s...glad to hear you survived the move. I was wondering how the breeze was in the upstairs after they put the roof on?:lmao::lmao:

Well...it's late again... hope everyone had a great weekend.:)

Good morning!

Linda.....that must have been so frighting with Mike and his nephew! :scared1: Thankfully you were able to get them to the hospital before they had any serious reactions. I have seen how one bee sting can cause an awful reaction...I can't even imagine numerous bee stings!:sad2: I hope they are both doing better! I hope Mike's dad is doing better! Awww....Blaster! That is so cute! I hope he is enjoying him! Post a picture when you can. You certainly are a busy beaver lately! Have you been able to make it to Cedar Point?

2x.....I'm glad the everything is falling into place with moving! $300 lighting allowance! :lmao: You may be able to get a few flashlights and candles with that!;) Britt's tryouts start Wed. and they will know if they made it on Friday. :cheer2: She is starting to get really nervous! School starts for her on the 24th and Maddie on the 26th. I feel sorry for Britt...for the first semester she has both algebra 2 and geometry. :scared1: It was by her own decision but to me that's a lot of math. :teacher:

Donna.....Maddie loves bowling. I can't bowl to save my life and It never fails that every time I go bowling I break my thumbnail!!! :headache: Too bad you didn't live a little closer...Maddie and Nathan could be bowling partners!

Jill....I hope your enjoying your break from school! How long do you have left before you graduate?

Maddie is having a lot of anxiety about school starting. She has not been sleeping well and every night we have to talk about her not wanting to start school. Well last night during our nightly discussion I found out where some of the anxiety is coming from. I guess the person that was helping her in the classroom last year (I'm not sure if she was a parent helper or an actual para as I have never heard of her) told Maddie that 5th grade was not like any other grade. She told her she wouldn't be able to have extra time to get work done and that she had better start working quicker because she would just fall behind. :headache::mad::sad2: I swear I just want to beat my head against the wall!

I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!

Good morning, all!

Lesa:: Good luck to Britt on Wednesday!! I'm sure she will do great. She is going to be a freshman this year, right?:cheer2::cheer2:
UGH!! I can't believe that woman telling Maddie about 5th grade!!:mad: Don't you just wish you had some people's necks between your hands??!!:eek: I hope she feels better about going back to school now that she has talked to you.:hug:
I can't believe Nathan starts school next Monday on the 17th!!:teacher:

I think we may need a little Sticky Mickey to get us going this morning. Enjoy.

thumb_sticky-mickey.jpg

I hope you all have a Test Track Tuesday!!

testtrack.jpg

Guess it's time to say farewell to the trip ticker.:sad1:

Hey everyone!

Hope today finds everyone in great health and good spirits.

We got back from Indianapolis late Sunday night/Monday morning. Long trip.

I took yesterday off so we could go pick up Colton’s class schedule and take a tour of his school. I’m glad we did. Some of the hallways in his school are one-way hallways. So, he basically has to walk in a circle to get from class to class and to his locker. It’s different.

Then, we went to Chase & Courtney’s school for meet the teacher day. Both of their teachers have unusual last names. But both were very nice and the kids liked each of their teachers.

School starts tomorrow. I think the kids are ready, but wow did this summer FLY by!

found out one of our "soccer moms" has leukemia!sad1: she is about my age and her only son plays on Kennys team, so, trying to be supportive in any way possible for her!
How sad.

had to call 911 yesterday for Mike and his nephew:scared1: I was bringing Kenny home from swimming lessons and he calls my cell asking if we were on our way home, he and his nephew just got attacked by bees and stung all over:scared1:... so, I raced home and called 911...Mike was covered in stings, and his nephew only had them on his ankles and head, but he was in ICU just a few months ago w/a blood clot and is on high doses of cumaden (sp?)...and we didn't want to take ANY changes w/him especially and the way Mike's neck was swelling:headache:they said it was definately the right thing to do b/c it could have blocked his airway:guilty: they gave them shots of benadryl and Mike a few steroids and hystamine or something for swelling etc...and some pills, few scripts...and sent them home to take it easy...
YIKES!! I hope they are both doing alright now!

Britt's tryouts start Wed. and they will know if they made it on Friday. :cheer2: She is starting to get really nervous! School starts for her on the 24th and Maddie on the 26th. I feel sorry for Britt...for the first semester she has both algebra 2 and geometry. :scared1: It was by her own decision but to me that's a lot of math. :teacher:
Good luck to Britt with her tryouts!! :cheer2:

And yes, that is a lot of math....I'm sure she'll do great though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter