Breakfast Buffet - Swan or Dolphin

Denise W

Disney Veteran
Hi everyone, on our next trip coming up we want to do a Non character breakfast buffet. In my research I see that both the Swan and Dolphin have them (we are staying at BWV). Has anyone eaten at either one, and did you enjoy it? We usually do the character buffet at Cape May. Does the food compare to that one?

Thanks for your help!

Denise

I had breakfast at the Swan's buffet this morning!! Came home from WDW today (sigh.) On certain days there are characters and on others there are not. It is the same breakfast but costs more on days the characters are there. They had crepes, eggs benedict, carved ham, mickey waffles, french toast, bacon, sausage, bread pudding, all types of pastries, bagles, cream cheese, smoked salmon, omelette bar, cereals, oatmeal, potatoes, fruit, etcetera. Included beverages such as juice and coffee in the price. It was pretty good.:earsboy:

We've eaten at the Swan each time we go a few times during our week long stay. We love the breakfast buffet there. I think it's my most favorite. The service has always been excellent. We've even had the same waitress each time we've gone and it was three years apart. We're going again this Sept. and hope to have her again. We are staying at BWV and we just take the boat over very convienent. Have a great stay!

ehlady:Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Dolphin has a restaurant called "FRESH" that is very good. We ate there in December. VERY GOOD

Fresh at the Dolphin...blows the cape may buffet out of the water.

Definately give it a try..it is great.

I have not been that impressed with the buffets at Gulliver's (breakfast or dinner), but FRESH at the Dolphin...now that is worth the trip from anywhere on property!

Fresh at the Dolphin is a must no matter where you're staying!

Fresh at the Dolphin is a must!! You will not be disappointed!

We ate at Fresh buffet in the Dolphin during Jan. of this year and really enjoyed it. No characters, just good food.

My kids demanded a second trip back to Fresh after the first try. We'll be back again in June several times! Great for picky eaters too. Creme burlee at brunch (weekends only)is the best!!!!!

Fresh ties with Boma, for our families favorite onsite breakfast. Gullivers, on the other hand, is one of our least favorite (for any meal). ecpool, yes, you can make PS for Fresh. If you are going to be there Christmas week, I would advise you make PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter