Breakfast Help!

sconnell

DIS Veteran
I just made a PS for Donald's Break. for 8AM on Sat, May 22. AHHH! This is our first Character Dining Ever. DD's first trip! The first time any of us have been to AK!
We aren't staying onsite, so how does this work? Do we just drive up and go to the gate? The park doesn't open until 9, right? Where do we go? What do we say? I know this will sound silly, but I am a little scared! I'm the planner for 2 families and I want to know what I am doing!
HELP, PLEASE!

Yes, you just go up to the gate and the first CM you see. Tell them that you have PS at 8 for Donald's and they will let you in. Make sure you are there a little early so you will have time to make your way to the restaurant.
At Magic Kingdom, you have to be almost pushie to get to the front of the line. I have never been to early entry at AK so I'm not sure how hectic it will be. BUT, do what you have to do to get to the entrance and get the attention of a CM. Have fun, you're time is getting soooo close.
Linda

My Family and I went last year to the same Breakfast. First, you should probably get to the park 30 or so minutes prior to your PS time. When you get there, park your car. Then, you go up to the gate and they'll be some CM's with clip boards. It might be helpful to have your PS conf#'s with you...Tell them that you are there for the Breakfastasaurus and they should have your PS info on their clip boards. They'll tell you what to do from that point forward...have fun! I'll be doing the same thing on the 23rd of this month. :hyper:

Thanks! The park opens at 9:00, right? Or is this an early entry day or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter