Breakfast, lunch or dinner at Whispering Canyon and Trail's End?

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
I think we want to try both of these restaurants, but not sure which meal to do for each. We'll be at BRV for 3 nights. Arriving late and straight to bed on the first night and we'll likely stay on west coast time the whole trip, so that means getting up between 10-12. We're hitting MK on the 3rd day, which closes at 8 pm. The next morning we check out, but would like to explore around the resort or Fort Wilderness before heading to BWV in the late afternoon for our next stay. So I'm thinking a late dinner after MK for one restaurant and a breakfast/lunch on our check-out day for the other. We could also do a breakfast/lunch before hitting the parks since I haven't planned any FP+ before 1 pm.

Breakfast is always appealing to the family, but I'd prefer to only eat 1 breakfast out. The skillets look great for dinner at whispering canyon for me and DH, but my son would prefer a burger or sandwich and that doesn't appear to be an option at dinner there. So I was thinking a late dinner at Trail's End after MK, but would it be better to do Fort Wilderness during our checkout day for exploring? Not sure if there's much to do there in the dark. And I was thinking of a late breakfast at Whispering Canyon on our checkout day so we weren't rushed and could enjoy the antics. What do you all think?

Trails end brunches (weekend) and dinner buffets are always a must do and big hit with us. Haven't tried WCC breakfast but not a fan of their skillet dinners.

We much prefer WCC for breakfast. Even if you eat at WCC on your checkout day, you would probably still have time to explore both WL and Ft. W (just a boat ride away from WL).

I have WCC breakfast (I like their new skillet choices) on my lazy morning (I'm staying at WL, and will do the lodge tour and then breakfast before heading out)
I also have the Trails End Brunch on my last morning (I have VAH the night before, so, as long as I am checked out before hopping the boat to FW, a fairly easy start) - plus with the breakfast and dinner options, I can have last mickey waffles AND set myself up for a LONG day travelling - then, hop another boat and do last Fps in MK, back to WL for ME and home.

We prefer dinner at WCC, breakfast is nothing special. They typically have a decent steak on the dinner menu if you're not into the skillets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter