Breakfast Paid For Or Not?

Mom2DS

WL Veteran
Just called 407-WDW-DINE to ask this question, but the CM I talked to sounded like she really wasn't sure about this answer, so thought I'd ask the experts! :thumbsup2

We have reservations for Aug. 16-22 (checking out on the 22nd), our 6-day park hopper passes will be used Aug. 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. We have breakfast booked at WCC on the 22nd because we're not leaving for the airport until noon. Can we still use the DP for this breakfast, or does it end on the 21st with our PH passes? Hope this makes sense. TIA!

Your credits are good until midnight the day of check out. When you check in you get 1TS, 1CS and 1 snack per person per night of your stay, you do not necessarily need to use them in any particular order but are all good from checkin time until midnight the day of checkout.

The plan is based on the amount of NIGHTS you have and is good until midnight the day you check out. So, if you check out on the 22nd and still have credits left, you can use them.

You'll have six Table Service credits each, one for each night of your stay. If you've used them all by that point, then you'll have to pay for your breakfast out of pocket. If you haven't then you can use your DP credits for the breakfast.

Thanks so much for the quick replies, guys! I actually decided to just call my resort directly and ask them and that is exactly what they told me! Glad I asked, though, cause the Dining CM told me that my credits would end on the 21st! When in doubt -- Ask the DIS!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter