breakfast question

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
We have a 10:30am PS for Cape May Cafe. I was just looking at Deb's site and see that breakfast is from 7:30-11. What happens at 11? Will they start taking the food away and usher us out?

I've been to the character breakfast at Cape May several times but I have never been there close to the closing time. I do know that Cape May does not serve lunch so I don't see why they would have to usher you out at 11:00a. I would imagine you should be able to linger awhile after 11:00a and the food would be removed over time after that.

They will keep the food out and hot while you're there. They won't usher you out at 11:00. Take you time and enjoy yourself! :)

Thanks for the replies. We're going there, our last day. I was thinking about going earlier, but after packing and checking out, I don't think we will be there much before 10:30. At least, now I know, we won't get indigestion from gulping down our food and having to leave at 11! :D

We also have a 10:30 for breakfast at Cape May and I'm glad to hear that things will be winding down by then. We'll be there on our arrival day and since I'm not exactly sure what time we'll arrive I wanted to give us some flexibilty.

We stayed at the BC 3 years ago and didn't get to Cape May. This time we're going for breakfast and dinner - but on different days!!!:earseek:

It just means that they will not offer breakfast selections from the menu after 11 am. At 11 am they will begin offering selections from the lunch menu.

The restaurant will not shut down and reopen. It basically determine which menu from which you will get to order.

Originally posted by lfontaine
It just means that they will not offer breakfast selections from the menu after 11 am. At 11 am they will begin offering selections from the lunch menu.

The restaurant will not shut down and reopen. It basically determine which menu from which you will get to order.

I didn't think they offered lunch here? :confused:

Originally posted by Dopey Sharon
I didn't think they offered lunch here? :confused:
You're right! Cape May serves breakfast and dinner and both are buffet style!
Can't wait to try both in July! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter