• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfastosaurus p.s.

dancechick99

Earning My Ears
I just found out I can make my p.s. for the breakfastosaurus at AK in August. Only problem is I cant find a phone number to call. Do I call the main number or is there a special number to call? Also, how is the breakfast there? Is it worth it? THANKS.

Sorry. I should have posted this on the restaurant page but Im new to this. I forgot there was a restaurant page. BUT if anyone here knows the answer to this I would appreciate it. Thanks

I am not sure but I think the number is 1-407-wdw-dine, and you can make priority seatings for any place. We ate there on our last trip in March and we really liked it. The characters were great and the food was very good in my opinion. It is a buffet which I was a little leary of(I am not a big buffet fan), but because it was one of the few places you can greet Donald(my favorite) I gave it a chance and was pleasantly surprised. I hope you like it.:)

YES CALL 1-800-WDW-DINE
I made my PS for May at the this central number.

Just wanted to add that we also loved it. It was our favorite breakfast of all. It has an advantage of early admission into Animal Kingdom! Great fun--Enjoy!

And, yes, you call that main ps reservation number already listed.

Originally posted by philaround
YES CALL 1-800-WDW-DINE
I made my PS for May at the this central number.

Sorry, this number is incorrect.

You need to call 407-WDW-DINE

Anne

Hi - My husband and I enjoy Donald's Breakfastaurus. My husband is a pluto fan and he is one of the characters who is there. We as two adults have a great time. The food is good too. In fact, we think it is one of the best character breakfasts at Disney. Hope you enjoy it too. Sherry

My family really enjoyed this breakfast. I've got one of the pictures we took outside the restaurant sitting on my desk right now! Anyway, we enjoyed the food including the made to order omelettes. The characters spent quite a bit of time with us and the restaurant was not crowded when we were there. As a matter of fact, several of them made the rounds two or three times! The staff was fun too. I would do this one again without hesitation.

Hey danchechick99-
Just a reminder you have to be 120 days out from the day you want to eat at Donalds to make your PS. Just saying this because I dont know wehen in August your trip is. If it is later in August it might not be 120 days yet.

We made our PS last week for August 14 breakfast.

If you go to the dining sectiopn of this website you can do the PS calculator which will tell you the exact date you can call for a PS.

we are at 115 days now till our trip. We are going to call tomorrow. I dont know how all you guys make plans for where your going to be on what date. Its amazing. We are so used to just going somewhere and winging it. I am so overwhelmed by all this planning its giving me migraines. We are going to sit down tonight and try to sort it all out. Do they only take a certain amout of reservations for a certain time? Am I to late already? Its all so confusing. Thanks for everyones help.

To see Donald and Pluto. I've done this breakfast twice and the earlier seating was the better of the two. Of all the character breakfasts I've done, this is the one that takes the longest for the characters to circulate.

Dancechick-
I know it seems crazy to plan this far in advance, but if there is someplace you really want to eat at in WDW, its nice to make sure you have a PS.
I am sure you wont have much trouble getting a Doanld's PS (if you were wanting at PS at Cinderella's castle, then you you better be calling at 7:00am sharp 60 days out!!)
I am not sure how many Priority Seatings Disney has allotted for a certain day at a certain time.
Go ahead and call, if you have to cancel there is no penalty (at least not for Donalds) If you cant get a PS because it is full, keep calling every so often and you might get someone else's cancellation.
I called this morning for a PS at the Norway Princess breakfast. I didnt call until 7:30am (Florida time) because I had the impression that it was a not difficult PS to obtain (at least not compred to others) but when I called they only had two seatings left 8:50 or 9:50. I was figuring I would have more of a choice than that.
Good luck and have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter