Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

Enough with the silly guesses...

Since this is just now being worked out, it's probably got something to do with the World of Color as WOC wasn't showing during the previous trip.

Each DISer will have a chance to be stuffed into one of the fountains and shot out during the show!!

Think about it...
"small world" - it's got to be pretty small in those fountain spouts.
"mind blowing" - the fountains will literally blow your mind out
"once in a lifetime" - you'll never try it again, certainly
and your souvenir is the bruises and likely broken bones you will leave with.

The reason it's taking so long for Kevin to announce anything is because it's taking a long time to write up the liability waiver forms. As soon as the DIS/Disney lawyers have it all worked out, we'll get the word.

Here's the newest round of information..

It has nothing to do with Sbarro, pizza, cardbord, San Bernadino, McDonalds museums, the Sherman Brothers, South Brunswick NJ, Pedro's South of the Border, benches in DTD or Sandra Bullock.

I'm sorry Marilee....not even close this time.

Pal-MIckey....yes...it's a person, place or thing, that we'll be seeing, visiting or eating.

Nikki has offered to dance for pineapple, ham <gag> pizza. I can say that now that I have poked my eyes out...that this doesnt involve anyone's dancing.

I hope this narrows things down and that by using the process of elimination, you all now know exactly what the surprise might be.

If that's not working for you...you will have to wait for a future podcast.

Hmmm but he didnt mention anything about Marty Sklar...

Gee I certain hope it doesn't invovle eating a person or place. I don't think my stomach could handle it!

Nikki has offered to dance for pineapple, ham <gag> pizza. I can say that now that I have poked my eyes out...that this doesnt involve anyone's dancing.

I hope this narrows things down and that by using the process of elimination, you all now know exactly what the surprise might be.

If that's not working for you...you will have to wait for a future podcast.

A FUTURE podcast?! :scared1: How far in the future do we have to wait for our heads to explode?

And I'm with Nikki - Hawaiian pizza is soooooo good! No green olives on that pizza for me either though. Like them, just not the combination.

Here's the newest round of information..

It has nothing to do with Sbarro, pizza, cardbord, San Bernadino, McDonalds museums, the Sherman Brothers, South Brunswick NJ, Pedro's South of the Border, benches in DTD or Sandra Bullock.

Oh, did I say "SB"? Perhaps I should have reversed the letters and it would have been more accurate. :)

- Bill

Okay--- those touring will see Kevin and John board a sailboat...and with a behind the scenes tour at Aulani (okay...it will be days/nights to get there this way).

Admit it--- y'all are having a swimming bash in the Rivers of the Americas.

its a small world after all

My guess is "something" to do with ...

Marty Sklar

He helped design IASW. :wizard:

Also, the Podcast Team is now "friendly" with Marty since his positive experience at the DAP Seminar. So, it is feasible ... :rolleyes1

:goodvibes Jennifer

I am going to guess that it's a tour to Pixar and a signed bottle of wine from John L

Sklar singing ballads with Kevin....like doing Julie Andrews movie hits with Julie Andrews in the audience.

I am going to guess that it's a tour to Pixar and a signed bottle of wine from John L

If you're ever at Napa Rose, check out these ...

STP67479-1.jpg

:wizard: Jennifer

That future reference my not mean a upcoming podcast maybe this event will take place in tomorrow land

Sklar singing ballads with Kevin....like doing Julie Andrews movie hits with Julie Andrews in the audience.

I think it would be fun to ride the carousel with Julie Andrews! :rotfl: It was a tease to be at WD Studios and NOT be able to enter the sound stage where Mary Poppins was filmed. It was a treat to see her hat though. :thumbsup2 That reminds me, I have a picture to PM Kevin ... :surfweb:

:rolleyes1 Space Mountain Bar for after-park party

Spotting Ben Afflack shirtless at the pool

Spa Beauty time with products given at the end in gift bags

My guess is "something" to do with ...

Marty Sklar

He helped design IASW. :wizard:

Also, the Podcast Team is now "friendly" with Marty since his positive experience at the DAP Seminar. So, it is feasible ... :rolleyes1

We get to take turns taking Marty Sklar home?! :lmao::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter